Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla Trades & Sales
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 208 209
@Hawkfeather

Is that your account number or your villager's? It is still undomesticated so I think I have to transfer to your villager.
@Hawkfeather

Is that your account number or your villager's? It is still undomesticated so I think I have to transfer to your villager.
@Krissim
Ah sorry! Missed that. Villager id is 408
@Krissim
Ah sorry! Missed that. Villager id is 408
Wua5ROf.png
Sent. You can send the spider either to My Account #17 or my Villager's Account #23
Sent. You can send the spider either to My Account #17 or my Villager's Account #23
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sfjUJlO.png[/img] Taking offers for WHOLE thing <3
sfjUJlO.png
Taking offers for WHOLE thing <3
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
[quote name="saans" date=2016-07-14 07:45:33] [quote name="saans" date=2016-07-12 11:00:47] looking for villagers with low ID numbers! mainly 3 digits, but i will look at 4 digits as well! can do a mixed payment with FC, Hyena/Vulture vista, DAD Morphing Potion, and more. [/quote] still looking! please message me on here, or my FV. (sans #263) [/quote]
saans wrote on 2016-07-14:
saans wrote on 2016-07-12:
looking for villagers with low ID numbers! mainly 3 digits, but i will look at 4 digits as well! can do a mixed payment with FC, Hyena/Vulture vista, DAD Morphing Potion, and more.

still looking! please message me on here, or my FV. (sans #263)
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
Looking for a male white doge, I can trade undomesticated pets from Quetzal Palace :)
Looking for a male white doge, I can trade undomesticated pets from Quetzal Palace :)
@HarmonyWish I have a fully domesticated male spotted pengu, and two fully domesticated monarch butterflies, male and female. I can't access that link so idk if you're interested, but i'm interested in the doges and arcty? (altho, imo, 1 domesticated isn't equivalent to 1 undomesticated.) (i do have a partially domesticated monarch butterfly)

For anyone else, I'm willing to trade animals from villages other than quetzal palace, especially olde foxbury ones (but ask since i'm not interested in all of them)

I also have a DAD morphing potion for sale right now so ask if you want to work something out
@HarmonyWish I have a fully domesticated male spotted pengu, and two fully domesticated monarch butterflies, male and female. I can't access that link so idk if you're interested, but i'm interested in the doges and arcty? (altho, imo, 1 domesticated isn't equivalent to 1 undomesticated.) (i do have a partially domesticated monarch butterfly)

For anyone else, I'm willing to trade animals from villages other than quetzal palace, especially olde foxbury ones (but ask since i'm not interested in all of them)

I also have a DAD morphing potion for sale right now so ask if you want to work something out
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
@kadathem Oops, sorry about that, yes it was a mistake ^^'

For your spotted pengu I'd give you a doge and artcy? So both for your pengu?

If you're interested in another doge, I'll trade it for your female monarch buttefly? Though, the doge are both male
@kadathem Oops, sorry about that, yes it was a mistake ^^'

For your spotted pengu I'd give you a doge and artcy? So both for your pengu?

If you're interested in another doge, I'll trade it for your female monarch buttefly? Though, the doge are both male
@Harmonywish both sound good! my villager's # is 139812.
@Harmonywish both sound good! my villager's # is 139812.
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
@kadathem Please send your monarch butterfly to 144047, and your spotted pengu to 125880 ^^
@kadathem Please send your monarch butterfly to 144047, and your spotted pengu to 125880 ^^
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 208 209