Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 648 649
@Xionahri Oh sure I would love to show it to everyone! When i am done
@Xionahri Oh sure I would love to show it to everyone! When i am done
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
I had a crush on my friend for 2 years. I always thought I liked dudes, but I started liking her the more we hanged out together. My crush on her didn't last long after she got a boyfriend. we're still friends tho so that's cool

I don't even know what my sexuality is tbh. It was only that one time I had a crush on someone who was the same gender as me. I sometimes feel like I like dudes more than girls. I rarely think a girl's cute but... ahhh I just don't know anymore if I'm straight or bisexual
I had a crush on my friend for 2 years. I always thought I liked dudes, but I started liking her the more we hanged out together. My crush on her didn't last long after she got a boyfriend. we're still friends tho so that's cool

I don't even know what my sexuality is tbh. It was only that one time I had a crush on someone who was the same gender as me. I sometimes feel like I like dudes more than girls. I rarely think a girl's cute but... ahhh I just don't know anymore if I'm straight or bisexual
don't click on this dragon--> 80511390.png
I'll get back to you on that whole sexuality thing once I figure out this whole gender thing
I'll get back to you on that whole sexuality thing once I figure out this whole gender thing
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
does anyone else just kind of wish they could be nothing. like im not happy or comfortable with any label and im not satisfied with any possible way of presenting myself socially. i dunno where i was going with this. i wish i could just exist.

for a cool and nice thing though i have all my paperwork for my legal name change prepped, just need to bring it by the courthouse :3
does anyone else just kind of wish they could be nothing. like im not happy or comfortable with any label and im not satisfied with any possible way of presenting myself socially. i dunno where i was going with this. i wish i could just exist.

for a cool and nice thing though i have all my paperwork for my legal name change prepped, just need to bring it by the courthouse :3
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
i spent like 4+ years id'ing as a lesbian only for like... 3 or 4 months ago? to realize im a gay trans man.. whoops bonus: my dragonsona before that vs now [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54993455&skin=29729&apparel=20843,22170,22168,22166,22167,22169,23019,25929,28801,28802,28803,308,769,15270&xt=dressing.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61303923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613040/61303923_350.png[/img][/url]
i spent like 4+ years id'ing as a lesbian only for like... 3 or 4 months ago? to realize im a gay trans man.. whoops
bonus: my dragonsona before that vs now
dragon?did=54993455&skin=29729&apparel=20843,22170,22168,22166,22167,22169,23019,25929,28801,28802,28803,308,769,15270&xt=dressing.png
61303923_350.png
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
I'm aroace and somehow only realized that at the age of 17 even though I've literally not wanted a sexual or romantic relationship in my entire life, and have always gotten uncomfortable when I see either of the above
(I am aegosexual though, so that confused me a lot)
funnily enough though I think I didn't even THINK about sexuality until I was like 14 haha
I'm aroace and somehow only realized that at the age of 17 even though I've literally not wanted a sexual or romantic relationship in my entire life, and have always gotten uncomfortable when I see either of the above
(I am aegosexual though, so that confused me a lot)
funnily enough though I think I didn't even THINK about sexuality until I was like 14 haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i'm still figuring things out, but i'm bisexual + nonbinary, thinking i might be more on the genderfluid side, but i'm still okay with living with just the nonbinary identity :)

i used to identify as a cis girl for a long time until i was like, "oh, maybe this isn't what i am!" and here we are.

i hope for the best for you all during your journeys of self-discovery though!! :)
i'm still figuring things out, but i'm bisexual + nonbinary, thinking i might be more on the genderfluid side, but i'm still okay with living with just the nonbinary identity :)

i used to identify as a cis girl for a long time until i was like, "oh, maybe this isn't what i am!" and here we are.

i hope for the best for you all during your journeys of self-discovery though!! :)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
hello again i have news tomorrow i am coming out with art, brownies and a letter pray for me i will post an update after it happens
hello again i have news tomorrow i am coming out with art, brownies and a letter pray for me i will post an update after it happens
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
[quote name="@ShadowplayzYT" date="2021-02-07 23:33:18" ] hello again i have news tomorrow i am coming out with art brownies and a letter pray for me i will post an update after it happens [/quote] Coming out is daunting; you are brave and deserve love. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] (Also will there be photos of said art brownies?)
@ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2021-02-07 23:33:18:
hello again i have news tomorrow i am coming out with art brownies and a letter pray for me i will post an update after it happens
Coming out is daunting; you are brave and deserve love.

(Also will there be photos of said art brownies?)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita aww thanks also yea there will be a photo of the brownies
@Madarakita aww thanks also yea there will be a photo of the brownies
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 648 649