Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 647 648
[quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2021-02-07 23:33:18" ] hello again i have news tomorrow i am coming out with art, brownies and a letter pray for me i will post an update after it happens [/quote] Good luck! We hope it goes well. - E.
ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2021-02-07 23:33:18:
hello again i have news tomorrow i am coming out with art, brownies and a letter pray for me i will post an update after it happens

Good luck! We hope it goes well.

- E.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
Hope it goes well, good luck!
Hope it goes well, good luck!
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
relatively straight trans guy here, it was very reassuring to see this thread :']
and good luck to @/ShadowplayzYT above me, it sounds like you're coming out with a lot more style than i ever did!
relatively straight trans guy here, it was very reassuring to see this thread :']
and good luck to @/ShadowplayzYT above me, it sounds like you're coming out with a lot more style than i ever did!
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
I'm aroace. I think, I could be straight, or pan, or maybe bi, or probably not. Actually I have no idea. I'm sticking to the grayromantic asexual label currently. It feels like my sexuality changes everyday, and my family is too homophobic to talk about it. (I mean, I'm not even gay [I'm pretty sure at least] but they still think I'm weird for being ace.)

At least I'm pretty sure on my gender; cisfem :)

Good luck to all of you who are coming out, you have all of my support.
I'm aroace. I think, I could be straight, or pan, or maybe bi, or probably not. Actually I have no idea. I'm sticking to the grayromantic asexual label currently. It feels like my sexuality changes everyday, and my family is too homophobic to talk about it. (I mean, I'm not even gay [I'm pretty sure at least] but they still think I'm weird for being ace.)

tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
[quote name="@Sassyfever" date="2021-02-08 19:36:27" ] I'm aroace. I think, I could be straight, or pan, or maybe bi, or probably not. Actually I have no idea. I'm sticking to the grayromantic asexual label currently. It feels like my sexuality changes everyday, and my family is too homophobic to talk about it. (I mean, I'm not even gay [I'm pretty sure at least] but they still think I'm weird for being ace.) At least I'm pretty sure on my gender; cisfem :) Good luck to all of you who are coming out, you have all of my support. [/quote] If you think it changes every day, have you tried abro? (edit: spelling)
@Sassyfever wrote on 2021-02-08 19:36:27:

If you think it changes every day, have you tried abro?
(edit: spelling)
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="BlurryReflection" date="2021-02-08 19:55:03" ] [quote name="@Sassyfever" date="2021-02-08 19:36:27" ] I'm aroace. I think, I could be straight, or pan, or maybe bi, or probably not. Actually I have no idea. I'm sticking to the grayromantic asexual label currently. It feels like my sexuality changes everyday, and my family is too homophobic to talk about it. (I mean, I'm not even gay [I'm pretty sure at least] but they still think I'm weird for being ace.) At least I'm pretty sure on my gender; cisfem :) Good luck to all of you who are coming out, you have all of my support. [/quote] If you think it changes every day, have you tried abro? (edit: spelling) [/quote] I haven't heard of that yet, I'll research it. EDIT: Ah, I think I might stick with that, until it solidifies. Thank you :)
BlurryReflection wrote on 2021-02-08 19:55:03:
@Sassyfever wrote on 2021-02-08 19:36:27:

If you think it changes every day, have you tried abro?
(edit: spelling)

I haven't heard of that yet, I'll research it.
EDIT: Ah, I think I might stick with that, until it solidifies. Thank you :)
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
hello again good news coming out went great my family is going to get me a asexual flag for my room the brownies where gone before i got a photo tho but it went good!
hello again good news coming out went great my family is going to get me a asexual flag for my room the brownies where gone before i got a photo tho but it went good!
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
congratulations!
congratulations!
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
congrats, that's wonderful!
congrats, that's wonderful!
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
[quote name="@ShadowplayzYT" date="2021-02-08 21:07:40" ] hello again good news coming out went great my family is going to get me a asexual flag for my room the brownies where gone before i got a photo tho but it went good! [/quote] The coming out part is daunting but when it goes well it is the [i]biggest[/i] sense of relief.
@ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2021-02-08 21:07:40:
The coming out part is daunting but when it goes well it is the biggest sense of relief.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 647 648