Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 656 657
hi!! im a lesbian in a happy relationship (almost 8 months now yay) <3 but we have to keep it a secret for both of our families. now my mom knows and shes fine with it, and my dad would be probably fine with it too, but im still a bit scared to tell him oops. but my gf's family doesnt even know shes gay, because they would surely either kick her out of the house or stop paying her everything they do now (which would be pretty difficult for us, since we're both still students with only part-time jobs). so i wanna ask, does anyone have the same experience with having a secret relationship and how do you cope with it? i dont mind that much (even though it hurt a lil not gonna lie), but my ex couldnt stand it and got really depressed about it, which is why we broke up later. so im just curious about your experiences[emoji=heart size=1]
hi!! im a lesbian in a happy relationship (almost 8 months now yay) <3 but we have to keep it a secret for both of our families. now my mom knows and shes fine with it, and my dad would be probably fine with it too, but im still a bit scared to tell him oops. but my gf's family doesnt even know shes gay, because they would surely either kick her out of the house or stop paying her everything they do now (which would be pretty difficult for us, since we're both still students with only part-time jobs).

so i wanna ask, does anyone have the same experience with having a secret relationship and how do you cope with it? i dont mind that much (even though it hurt a lil not gonna lie), but my ex couldnt stand it and got really depressed about it, which is why we broke up later. so im just curious about your experiences
she/her, 22, czech, artist, FR+8
Hello! I’ve been questioning my sexuality for a while but I’m leaning towards being straight. Just dropped by to say y’all valid and good and I support every single one of you <3
Hello! I’ve been questioning my sexuality for a while but I’m leaning towards being straight. Just dropped by to say y’all valid and good and I support every single one of you <3
Ot3Ahks.jpg
im a nonbinary ace lesbian! im also polyamorous, w 2 partners! one doesnt have an fr account, the other is @/actually-a-shotgun!
im a nonbinary ace lesbian! im also polyamorous, w 2 partners! one doesnt have an fr account, the other is @/actually-a-shotgun!
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
I have no idea what I am anymore, cis, trans, gay, straight, aro, ace, I have no clue.
I have no idea what I am anymore, cis, trans, gay, straight, aro, ace, I have no clue.
Messages are welcome :)
Hi! I’m ace! Not sure on sexuality but I’m probably a lesbian tbh. My thread for ace people got locked as a “double” so I was sent here. Any other aces on here please say hi sometime!
Hi! I’m ace! Not sure on sexuality but I’m probably a lesbian tbh. My thread for ace people got locked as a “double” so I was sent here. Any other aces on here please say hi sometime!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
I actually have no idea about my identity anymore :’)

I thought I was Pan but now my mind is literally sub-consciously saying ‘hey, you are a lesbian’ via my dreams (I have romantic dreams sometimes and it’s only been with girls, but non-binaries are cute-) but I’m pretty sure I’m a Demi-girl! Maybe Demi-Non-Binary?

But a funny interaction I had was:
I was at school, y’know... being a nerd and a person I was acquainted with (I was friends with them until they did some... questionable things which lead to me disliking them.) walked up to me and asked what my gender was.
I was taken aback for a minute because I thought I was feminine (which looking back at it now, I definitely wasn’t. I constantly wore trousers/shorts, had short hair and a pretty low voice.) and I replied with female, but then it happened again with the same person and that time I replied with ‘I don’t know’ because I really don’t know.

And my parents also knew I was Ace before I even came out (I walked out on Love, Actually when... those scenes were going on because I thought I was going to throw up, which I didn’t but...)
I actually have no idea about my identity anymore :’)

I thought I was Pan but now my mind is literally sub-consciously saying ‘hey, you are a lesbian’ via my dreams (I have romantic dreams sometimes and it’s only been with girls, but non-binaries are cute-) but I’m pretty sure I’m a Demi-girl! Maybe Demi-Non-Binary?

But a funny interaction I had was:
I was at school, y’know... being a nerd and a person I was acquainted with (I was friends with them until they did some... questionable things which lead to me disliking them.) walked up to me and asked what my gender was.
I was taken aback for a minute because I thought I was feminine (which looking back at it now, I definitely wasn’t. I constantly wore trousers/shorts, had short hair and a pretty low voice.) and I replied with female, but then it happened again with the same person and that time I replied with ‘I don’t know’ because I really don’t know.

And my parents also knew I was Ace before I even came out (I walked out on Love, Actually when... those scenes were going on because I thought I was going to throw up, which I didn’t but...)
...i came out to my parents as bi via text while i was in school, then declined to discuss it later.
...i came out to my parents as bi via text while i was in school, then declined to discuss it later.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I'm pretty sure i'm bi, but i like a few more guys than gals. I never intend to let my parents know...
My friends have been really accepting and kind, (gym class not the place to admit sexuality, I'll tell you that much) so yeah.
However, some of my closest friends (AKA the ones I have crushes on) are pretty bad at keeping secrets... I honestly don't know what my parents would do/do they already know?
I'm pretty sure i'm bi, but i like a few more guys than gals. I never intend to let my parents know...
My friends have been really accepting and kind, (gym class not the place to admit sexuality, I'll tell you that much) so yeah.
However, some of my closest friends (AKA the ones I have crushes on) are pretty bad at keeping secrets... I honestly don't know what my parents would do/do they already know?
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
Everything from gender to sexuality has been a wild ride for me, despite my few years of life. My mom has been with her girlfriend for about eight years now, give or take six months; I had just recently turned nine when they met so she's been around for most of my life. I never thought that was weird? But talking about it to others seemed to prove a big problem and I got a lot of backlash for a decision that wasn't mine- was told a ton that I must be a lesbian too and that forced me into uncomfortable situations later in life. Anyways, years down the line, here I am now! I've been openly pansexual for about three years (albeit only dating two or three people here or there), and am genderfluid! Honestly, gender dysphoria took its toll on me for a long time and I'm happy to finally just be able to say if I feel like that, that's what I am today. I'm so proud of everyone whose part of this community, either openly or not, and have to say because of it I've made many friends <33 So go everyone, whether you're confused and working to figure it out, or know full-well who you are, go you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Everything from gender to sexuality has been a wild ride for me, despite my few years of life. My mom has been with her girlfriend for about eight years now, give or take six months; I had just recently turned nine when they met so she's been around for most of my life. I never thought that was weird? But talking about it to others seemed to prove a big problem and I got a lot of backlash for a decision that wasn't mine- was told a ton that I must be a lesbian too and that forced me into uncomfortable situations later in life.

Anyways, years down the line, here I am now! I've been openly pansexual for about three years (albeit only dating two or three people here or there), and am genderfluid! Honestly, gender dysphoria took its toll on me for a long time and I'm happy to finally just be able to say if I feel like that, that's what I am today. I'm so proud of everyone whose part of this community, either openly or not, and have to say because of it I've made many friends <33 So go everyone, whether you're confused and working to figure it out, or know full-well who you are, go you
I've surprised just about everybody when I tell them that I've known that I've been Asexual since I was about 11-12ish. I don't really know why I even knew it then, I just...every time something about boys came up, I just stuck my nose up, and said I was never going to have children or anything to do with the process. (And the stupid saying of 'oh you'll grow out of that.' irked me SO badly. Mostly because I'm 29 now, and I have yet to grow out of it. :P)

And I....kinda knew there was something up with me when I hit 11-12ish as well. Starting to get a chest TICKED ME OFF. Nobody asked me if I wanted boobs, and I honestly hated the idea. :| So when I turned 25, my parents allowed me to get top surgery. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I woke up from surgery and started crying because I was so freaking happy. THEN it hit me that I've been Agender for a LONG time. I used to crossdress a LOT in middle school, and loved being thought of as a boy sometimes. But other times, I just looked completely androgynous, and that made me the happiest.

So I've known for...19 years now I'm Asexual and Agender. Took me a while to figure out I was Aromantic though. Went through ONE relationship, and I realized it, and it ended horribly. Haven't tried a relationship since. =\ And I've been perfectly happy.
I've surprised just about everybody when I tell them that I've known that I've been Asexual since I was about 11-12ish. I don't really know why I even knew it then, I just...every time something about boys came up, I just stuck my nose up, and said I was never going to have children or anything to do with the process. (And the stupid saying of 'oh you'll grow out of that.' irked me SO badly. Mostly because I'm 29 now, and I have yet to grow out of it. :P)

And I....kinda knew there was something up with me when I hit 11-12ish as well. Starting to get a chest TICKED ME OFF. Nobody asked me if I wanted boobs, and I honestly hated the idea. :| So when I turned 25, my parents allowed me to get top surgery. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I woke up from surgery and started crying because I was so freaking happy. THEN it hit me that I've been Agender for a LONG time. I used to crossdress a LOT in middle school, and loved being thought of as a boy sometimes. But other times, I just looked completely androgynous, and that made me the happiest.

So I've known for...19 years now I'm Asexual and Agender. Took me a while to figure out I was Aromantic though. Went through ONE relationship, and I realized it, and it ended horribly. Haven't tried a relationship since. =\ And I've been perfectly happy.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 656 657