Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 651 652
Howdy! Ace/Demi girl here! Still trying to figure out my romantic identity (that’s the demi part), but I think it’s right, since I’ve only ever had feelings (I think) for one person.
I was wondering, where’s the best place to buy ace pride merch? Not enough people are aware of asexuality in my life. Time to change that!
Howdy! Ace/Demi girl here! Still trying to figure out my romantic identity (that’s the demi part), but I think it’s right, since I’ve only ever had feelings (I think) for one person.
I was wondering, where’s the best place to buy ace pride merch? Not enough people are aware of asexuality in my life. Time to change that!
Trans (ftm) pan/aro here :D
My romantic orientation is a mess, but I don't really interested in romantic, so yeah. However, I know that I'm a trans (from very young age actually) and pan for sure.
I don't really hide my sexual/gender identity, unless you're a part of my familly, I still haven't came out to them, whoops
Trans (ftm) pan/aro here :D
My romantic orientation is a mess, but I don't really interested in romantic, so yeah. However, I know that I'm a trans (from very young age actually) and pan for sure.
I don't really hide my sexual/gender identity, unless you're a part of my familly, I still haven't came out to them, whoops
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
I’m gay and quite happy with never actually “coming out” like who cares
Its not really anyones business imo

Like i personally dont care if people are atraight/ace/bi/etc
Dont stress yourself over something silly
I’m gay and quite happy with never actually “coming out” like who cares
Its not really anyones business imo

Like i personally dont care if people are atraight/ace/bi/etc
Dont stress yourself over something silly
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I'm trans (he|him) and kind of unsure how to label my sexuality at the moment. :I
It's nice to see that there are others like me here.
I'm trans (he|him) and kind of unsure how to label my sexuality at the moment. :I
It's nice to see that there are others like me here.
qbT513R.png
Heyo. I'm here and I'm queer. Well actually bisexual. Don't be afraid to say hello! I love meeting new people. I go by Brook! :3
Heyo. I'm here and I'm queer. Well actually bisexual. Don't be afraid to say hello! I love meeting new people. I go by Brook! :3
qVhWRny.png
*blasts down door* did anyone mention the queers?

I am the queer, more specifically, bisexual (or rather: i-dont-give-a-flap-as-long-as-ur-nice-sexual) and a transguy

I came out the closet last March, when i also changed my name to Aiden, and I'm currently waiting the whole-*** long waiting time for my T. As far as acceptance, it's actually been going great, and I haven't rlly had backlash from anyone or something, which is honestly a blessing.

Hows it going in queer world this fine day?
*blasts down door* did anyone mention the queers?

I am the queer, more specifically, bisexual (or rather: i-dont-give-a-flap-as-long-as-ur-nice-sexual) and a transguy

I came out the closet last March, when i also changed my name to Aiden, and I'm currently waiting the whole-*** long waiting time for my T. As far as acceptance, it's actually been going great, and I haven't rlly had backlash from anyone or something, which is honestly a blessing.

Hows it going in queer world this fine day?
Hello fellow LGBT+ peeps!
Im an ace/aro, non binary kiddo. My family has no idea, since I’m a coward and they aren’t the accepting type. I can’t go into detail on FR on what they think of the community, but it is not that pretty.
Negatives aside, I’ve found a lot of nice people in the community. Everyone is super nice and supportive, and know what everyone else is going through.
Hello fellow LGBT+ peeps!
Im an ace/aro, non binary kiddo. My family has no idea, since I’m a coward and they aren’t the accepting type. I can’t go into detail on FR on what they think of the community, but it is not that pretty.
Negatives aside, I’ve found a lot of nice people in the community. Everyone is super nice and supportive, and know what everyone else is going through.
l9szmFh.jpg
Ace/Aro (i guess) here and dont give a damn about my own pronouns.

My mom knows i dont want a partner or kids so its all chill, if my brothers want children i hope i will be the wierd aunt that teaches them horrible things, let them play good old games and watch old animes.
My family is chill about everything, they dont understand the "fancy" words, but if you get the point across its alright.

My mom knows i dont want a partner or kids so its all chill, if my brothers want children i hope i will be the wierd aunt that teaches them horrible things, let them play good old games and watch old animes.
My family is chill about everything, they dont understand the "fancy" words, but if you get the point across its alright.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="Yuubi" date="2018-11-15 13:49:48" ] Ace/Aro (i guess) here and dont give a damn about my own pronouns. My mom knows i dont want a partner or kids so its all chill, if my brothers want children i hope i will be the wierd aunt that teaches them horrible things, let them play good old games and watch old animes. My family is chill about everything, they dont understand the "fancy" words, but if you get the point across its alright. [/quote] I'm the same, my family knows I don't want to date/marry/have kids but I haven't bothered to say I'm aro/ace because I don't want to explain it/confuse them lol. They seem to understand so it works out.
Yuubi wrote on 2018-11-15 13:49:48:

I'm the same, my family knows I don't want to date/marry/have kids but I haven't bothered to say I'm aro/ace because I don't want to explain it/confuse them lol. They seem to understand so it works out.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Agender, but goes by male pronouns. Asexual as well, though unsure on romantic status.

I live in a household with a father who is so anti-lgbt he thinks it's fine to call trans people "it" (among other things). As someone who plans on becoming sterilized, I'm afraid to admit anything to him. So, he and most of my family do not know my status.

I am also recently out of an abusive relationship, something I will not go into detail. I am still dealing with the situation, and my friends have been my biggest support even when things get dark.
Agender, but goes by male pronouns. Asexual as well, though unsure on romantic status.

I live in a household with a father who is so anti-lgbt he thinks it's fine to call trans people "it" (among other things). As someone who plans on becoming sterilized, I'm afraid to admit anything to him. So, he and most of my family do not know my status.

I am also recently out of an abusive relationship, something I will not go into detail. I am still dealing with the situation, and my friends have been my biggest support even when things get dark.
pharma_siggy_banner_by_tantigeroffire-d9rlinj.png
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 651 652