Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 657 658
@Redeim

Thanks for the advice! Usually I do try approaching things less directly, like what you suggested. She definitely does a good job at staying neutral, I haven't had her for long though. In the meantime, I can try and think of an indirect way of wording it for when/if it needs to be addressed.
@Redeim

Thanks for the advice! Usually I do try approaching things less directly, like what you suggested. She definitely does a good job at staying neutral, I haven't had her for long though. In the meantime, I can try and think of an indirect way of wording it for when/if it needs to be addressed.
@EWSpirit

AH! Its so nice to know theres someone out there like me ^-^ I don't feel as much as an outsider now. Its so cute that non-romantic relationships are called squishes! Thank you for the advice, it deffintely made my day better. c:
@EWSpirit

AH! Its so nice to know theres someone out there like me ^-^ I don't feel as much as an outsider now. Its so cute that non-romantic relationships are called squishes! Thank you for the advice, it deffintely made my day better. c:
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

Ahh last time I roamed the general discussion I wouldn't have entered here but well here I am now!

I'm non-binary, I've always felt confused with gender norms when I'd think about it and began hating how I felt as my assigned gender when I started reaching sexual maturity, making me extra misoginistic in the process.
As I understand this happens to some assigned female at birth enbies..?

I actually tried to start to look more into what I was feeling and stuff a few years back but uh I had a bad experience trying to talk about this with the guy I was dating. Last year I left him and came out around the same time!

I really prefer they/them pronouns online(in english) but it's very awkward and clunky to use gender neutral in Spanish so I remain going by she/her irl(I have very supportive friends and partner now so it's not because of them).

I actually realised after all this that I also actually liked/crushed on girls sometimes, I always dismissed it because the feelings weren't that stong or often but then I thought about it and it was just the same with guys.

TL;DR: I finally began feeling comfortable with who I am, came out as NB and fell really madly in love for the first time at the age of 26 so YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD and it is never a 'phase' ya just look back and go "holy **** yep I was always kinda gey huh".
Ahh last time I roamed the general discussion I wouldn't have entered here but well here I am now!

I'm non-binary, I've always felt confused with gender norms when I'd think about it and began hating how I felt as my assigned gender when I started reaching sexual maturity, making me extra misoginistic in the process.
As I understand this happens to some assigned female at birth enbies..?

I actually tried to start to look more into what I was feeling and stuff a few years back but uh I had a bad experience trying to talk about this with the guy I was dating. Last year I left him and came out around the same time!

I really prefer they/them pronouns online(in english) but it's very awkward and clunky to use gender neutral in Spanish so I remain going by she/her irl(I have very supportive friends and partner now so it's not because of them).

I actually realised after all this that I also actually liked/crushed on girls sometimes, I always dismissed it because the feelings weren't that stong or often but then I thought about it and it was just the same with guys.

TL;DR: I finally began feeling comfortable with who I am, came out as NB and fell really madly in love for the first time at the age of 26 so YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD and it is never a 'phase' ya just look back and go "holy **** yep I was always kinda gey huh".
@Cattestrophic good luck with that! I hope it goes well for you. C:

@Rha My first couple years of my transition was literally mostly spent going ".... that.... really should've been a hint...." so I totally get never being too old and looking back and seeing all the signs. haha
@Cattestrophic good luck with that! I hope it goes well for you. C:

@Rha My first couple years of my transition was literally mostly spent going ".... that.... really should've been a hint...." so I totally get never being too old and looking back and seeing all the signs. haha
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
I don't have like a cool coming out story because I live in Texas so I don't broadcast my sexuality unless I want to be shot or something idk. Doesn't bother me too much because I have my Big Gay^TM friend group.

but hey what's up I'm bi
I don't have like a cool coming out story because I live in Texas so I don't broadcast my sexuality unless I want to be shot or something idk. Doesn't bother me too much because I have my Big Gay^TM friend group.

but hey what's up I'm bi
Bright_Eyes_Signature_RESIZE.png
Yo like, I am so tired of my life being filled with homophobic and transphobic Christians.

I wish I could find a group who shared my faith AND my support for the lgbt.

The two are so at odds with each other I feel like I'm the only lgbt Christian in existence...
Yo like, I am so tired of my life being filled with homophobic and transphobic Christians.

I wish I could find a group who shared my faith AND my support for the lgbt.

The two are so at odds with each other I feel like I'm the only lgbt Christian in existence...
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
@UnderTheStairs bro, same. But it seems the younger generation of Christians are mostly accepting? Idk.
@UnderTheStairs bro, same. But it seems the younger generation of Christians are mostly accepting? Idk.
I just wish I could be out to my parents. I love them. Because of a lot of bullying from peers and teachers when I was a kid, I've always been a homebody and close to my parents. And yet they are homophobic, so I can't share this important part about who I am with them. And if I ever marry a woman, there is a very real chance they might not attend.
I just wish I could be out to my parents. I love them. Because of a lot of bullying from peers and teachers when I was a kid, I've always been a homebody and close to my parents. And yet they are homophobic, so I can't share this important part about who I am with them. And if I ever marry a woman, there is a very real chance they might not attend.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I am Bi!
I am Bi!
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
Hi y'all. I'm nonbinary (they/them) and bisexual :)
Hi y'all. I'm nonbinary (they/them) and bisexual :)
vbbEIJ.pngvbbp2e.png
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 657 658