Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 654 655
@GinnyAndLuna

No I can't give relationship advice cuz I've never been in a relationship ;-; I don't plan on getting into any relationships either so rip
@GinnyAndLuna

No I can't give relationship advice cuz I've never been in a relationship ;-; I don't plan on getting into any relationships either so rip
So, hey, I would like to see this turn into more than a meet and greet, and see more actual conversations of relevant current events going on. Anyone else?
So, hey, I would like to see this turn into more than a meet and greet, and see more actual conversations of relevant current events going on. Anyone else?
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
[color=green]*Drops in some gay sneks, for the interested* [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2317559#post_30354948][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0eaaaf87ae16c2f9bacf92d59130a7b9/tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png[/img][/url]
*Drops in some gay sneks, for the interested*

tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea - the actual cutest, oh my god. I love them!
@Rhea - the actual cutest, oh my god. I love them!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
lol yes @Rhea

dos are bootyful
lol yes @Rhea

dos are bootyful
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
<3
<3
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Saifur1982 that'd be cool. tho right now i am dropping by so rarely here lol orz rip.

ALSO SNEK!!
@Saifur1982 that'd be cool. tho right now i am dropping by so rarely here lol orz rip.

ALSO SNEK!!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="OhDaddy" date=2017-11-08 18:20:55] so i know i like girls and 99% percent of the time i dont like guys but there is this one guy that makes me question my sexuality [/quote] ^^^^^^^ the biggest mood, i have one too and the guilt is doubled because I'm already dating a girl yikes I am questioning heavily whether I might be trans or not, some days I feel really, really heavily dysmorphic and other days I'm fine and feel okay wearing a skirt and makeup and all I just call myself queer and try not to think about it lmao
OhDaddy wrote on 2017-11-08:
so i know i like girls

and 99% percent of the time i dont like guys

but there is this one guy that makes me question my sexuality

^^^^^^^
the biggest mood, i have one too and the guilt is doubled because I'm already dating a girl yikes

I am questioning heavily whether I might be trans or not, some days I feel really, really heavily dysmorphic and other days I'm fine and feel okay wearing a skirt and makeup and all

I just call myself queer and try not to think about it lmao
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
@SquidQueen

Both Gynesexual and Finsexual describe being attracted to females, regardless of one's gender or sex. :)
@SquidQueen

Both Gynesexual and Finsexual describe being attracted to females, regardless of one's gender or sex. :)
@bagelbites

Perhaps you could be genderfluid? If some days you feel comfortable with femininity and other days not?

Don't know the full story but that's the impression I got :3
@bagelbites

Perhaps you could be genderfluid? If some days you feel comfortable with femininity and other days not?

Don't know the full story but that's the impression I got :3
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 654 655