Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
@wrecknrule

Rippo D: At least you got it, but after all that..... it has one of the worst, if not the worst, natures for a Litten..... I am sincerely sorry.
@wrecknrule

Rippo D: At least you got it, but after all that..... it has one of the worst, if not the worst, natures for a Litten..... I am sincerely sorry.
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Wrecknrule congrats on the shine! Litten will help you out so much <3 !!

If Incinaroar can learn Nasty Plot, he may not be AWFUL... Hmmmmm....
@Wrecknrule congrats on the shine! Litten will help you out so much <3 !!

If Incinaroar can learn Nasty Plot, he may not be AWFUL... Hmmmmm....
sdSRvlV.png
@Lucy9606

Yeah, I'm dying looking at what he can learn for Sp. Atk. I can count the amount of Sp Atk moves he can learn on one hand. OTL

Thinking of going with Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, Work Up, and Shadow Claw for some type coverage. Work Up boosts both Atk and Sp Atk, so Shadow Claw won't be so weakened. I don't plan to use him competitively, so it's not so bad.
@Lucy9606

Yeah, I'm dying looking at what he can learn for Sp. Atk. I can count the amount of Sp Atk moves he can learn on one hand. OTL

Thinking of going with Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, Work Up, and Shadow Claw for some type coverage. Work Up boosts both Atk and Sp Atk, so Shadow Claw won't be so weakened. I don't plan to use him competitively, so it's not so bad.
TyYgOYZ.png
I joined the club a few days ago but haven't posted until now. Hello ppl ^^
My Ultra Sun just arrived in the mail yesterday and so far I'm at the Trainer's School. I probs won't have that much time to play until winter break heh ;;
The game, so far, isn't that diff from Sun but it's been a long time since I played that game (I never reset cos I dun wanna lose the Z crystals) so it was nice going through the beginning again.
I joined the club a few days ago but haven't posted until now. Hello ppl ^^
My Ultra Sun just arrived in the mail yesterday and so far I'm at the Trainer's School. I probs won't have that much time to play until winter break heh ;;
The game, so far, isn't that diff from Sun but it's been a long time since I played that game (I never reset cos I dun wanna lose the Z crystals) so it was nice going through the beginning again.
@wrecknrule

Looks like yesterday was everyone's lucky day. I got the Trapinch at 6042. And he's Jolly, so I got a competitive Flygon too. (yes I'm running Scarf so he's a worse Garchomp but he gets Levitate so that's my excuse)

The Modest Incineroar is unfortunate, but you wouldn't've used him competitively anyway because Intimidate Incineroar is coming out eventually.
@wrecknrule

Looks like yesterday was everyone's lucky day. I got the Trapinch at 6042. And he's Jolly, so I got a competitive Flygon too. (yes I'm running Scarf so he's a worse Garchomp but he gets Levitate so that's my excuse)

The Modest Incineroar is unfortunate, but you wouldn't've used him competitively anyway because Intimidate Incineroar is coming out eventually.
@Dalkis

Congrats! :D Happy to hear you got your Trapinch too. I didn't think I was getting this guy at all. A full week of SRing killed about 90% of my sanity. Thankfully I've already got the two shinies I wanted off the first island, so I can get a break hunting to actually play the game.

I could use a Modest Incineroar competitively if I wanted to mess with people. His moveset is severely limited for Sp Atk moves, but it's doable and would actually probably be fun to run. I'll have to see what I want to do once my Shinylocke is over.

And speaking of, anyone else doing a Nuzlocke run of USUM? My team so far:
  • Ratchet [Litten - Modest] Lv. 16 (RIP that nature. TAT)
  • Haviland [Pichu - Brave] Lv. 15 (All my shinies are getting terrible natures XD)
  • Miko [Rockruff - Docile] Lv. 15 (Nuetral nature, I'LL TAKE IT)
@Dalkis

Congrats! :D Happy to hear you got your Trapinch too. I didn't think I was getting this guy at all. A full week of SRing killed about 90% of my sanity. Thankfully I've already got the two shinies I wanted off the first island, so I can get a break hunting to actually play the game.

I could use a Modest Incineroar competitively if I wanted to mess with people. His moveset is severely limited for Sp Atk moves, but it's doable and would actually probably be fun to run. I'll have to see what I want to do once my Shinylocke is over.

And speaking of, anyone else doing a Nuzlocke run of USUM? My team so far:
  • Ratchet [Litten - Modest] Lv. 16 (RIP that nature. TAT)
  • Haviland [Pichu - Brave] Lv. 15 (All my shinies are getting terrible natures XD)
  • Miko [Rockruff - Docile] Lv. 15 (Nuetral nature, I'LL TAKE IT)
TyYgOYZ.png
So in another game I play, I figured out Super Size Gourgeist, with the adamant nature and evs in Defense and Attack, is actually pretty beefy. Just gonna drop that there~
So in another game I play, I figured out Super Size Gourgeist, with the adamant nature and evs in Defense and Attack, is actually pretty beefy. Just gonna drop that there~
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Okay so I didn't really understand what I was doing while going through the Ultra Wormholes the first time, but after making a second attempt ended up finding a shiny Lombre.
Okay so I didn't really understand what I was doing while going through the Ultra Wormholes the first time, but after making a second attempt ended up finding a shiny Lombre.
yHVNH4X.png
I don't know where everyone is in the story so I'll hide it just in case:
I'm sorry to anyone who loves it, but I feel like Ultra Wormhole hunting is absolutely the worst. It's severely limited in what you can find with it, and it's so quick it barely feels special. Kinda devalues the mons in there; I feel bad for Yanmega particularly since it's such a good shiny....
I don't know where everyone is in the story so I'll hide it just in case:
I'm sorry to anyone who loves it, but I feel like Ultra Wormhole hunting is absolutely the worst. It's severely limited in what you can find with it, and it's so quick it barely feels special. Kinda devalues the mons in there; I feel bad for Yanmega particularly since it's such a good shiny....
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
I'm at 700+ encounters for a Shiny Ho-Oh, please send help ;;
I'm at 700+ encounters for a Shiny Ho-Oh, please send help ;;
sdSRvlV.png