Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 414 415
I believe UBs and Wormhole Legendaries are not locked, but the Cosmog line and Necrozma are? I could be wrong on that. Honestly it'll be a miracle if box art legendaries are ever unlocked again ;-; but at least the XYZ trio can probably be legitimately obtained as shiny now!
I believe UBs and Wormhole Legendaries are not locked, but the Cosmog line and Necrozma are? I could be wrong on that. Honestly it'll be a miracle if box art legendaries are ever unlocked again ;-; but at least the XYZ trio can probably be legitimately obtained as shiny now!
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606

The list of shiny-locked pokemon is Necrozma, Tapus, Cosmog line, and Zygarde.

EDIT: Serebii helps out here.
@Lucy9606

The list of shiny-locked pokemon is Necrozma, Tapus, Cosmog line, and Zygarde.

EDIT: Serebii helps out here.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@Crystalloid

Ahh I forgot about the Tapus.....
That list would make sense though, of course we'll never get the toothpaste Zygarde....
@Crystalloid

Ahh I forgot about the Tapus.....
That list would make sense though, of course we'll never get the toothpaste Zygarde....
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@sarcastickitten Yes please, and thank you! I don't have much to offer in return since I'm not a competitive battler or breeder(and all attempts at shiny hunting have failed so far), but I can pm you some images of what I have. You are welcome to any of them. :)
@sarcastickitten Yes please, and thank you! I don't have much to offer in return since I'm not a competitive battler or breeder(and all attempts at shiny hunting have failed so far), but I can pm you some images of what I have. You are welcome to any of them. :)
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Would anyone be able to make use of an extra shiny silvally code I have laying around? I don't have S/M, only Ultra Sun, so I can't use it...
Would anyone be able to make use of an extra shiny silvally code I have laying around? I don't have S/M, only Ultra Sun, so I can't use it...
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
Reminder to myself to edit myself into the members, when I get on computer. @gira

Pokeeemooonn
Reminder to myself to edit myself into the members, when I get on computer. @gira

Pokeeemooonn
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
@Crystalloid

I would love another one to try different sets (not that they'll probably come to much....), but if someone else doesn't have any shiny Silvally yet definitely give it to them first.

Or, since you have Ultra Sun, I'd be willing to use the code for you on my copy of Sun and trade it to you if you want? It is your code after all, so it'd suck to just give it away without having gotten one for yourself....
@Crystalloid

I would love another one to try different sets (not that they'll probably come to much....), but if someone else doesn't have any shiny Silvally yet definitely give it to them first.

Or, since you have Ultra Sun, I'd be willing to use the code for you on my copy of Sun and trade it to you if you want? It is your code after all, so it'd suck to just give it away without having gotten one for yourself....
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@DarkDragonfly

I can relate with the shiny hunting/breeding XD
You can send over the PM with the screen shots ^_^

IGN: Ki'than'a
Friend code: 5043-5935-1409

Just let me know when you are free to trade ^_^ I am online most nights around 20:00 FR time ^_^, Just not tonight lol
@DarkDragonfly

I can relate with the shiny hunting/breeding XD
You can send over the PM with the screen shots ^_^

IGN: Ki'than'a
Friend code: 5043-5935-1409

Just let me know when you are free to trade ^_^ I am online most nights around 20:00 FR time ^_^, Just not tonight lol
RWlcD2X.png
Yo so in my quest to get my dream team I ended up will a whole box of alolan vulpix, houndour, and wimpod

If anyone wants one, hit me with a PM and I'll send some over!

IGN: Emily
FC: 2509-3067-7495
Yo so in my quest to get my dream team I ended up will a whole box of alolan vulpix, houndour, and wimpod

If anyone wants one, hit me with a PM and I'll send some over!

IGN: Emily
FC: 2509-3067-7495
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
anyone want a free EM/HA rockruffs I have 3 in a half boxes with them I'm trying to breed a shiny rockruff ping me if you want some I can trade for junk pokemon oh and I have a female rowlet too if you want it
anyone want a free EM/HA rockruffs I have 3 in a half boxes with them I'm trying to breed a shiny rockruff ping me if you want some I can trade for junk pokemon oh and I have a female rowlet too if you want it
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 414 415