Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | excuse me friends can you not
1 2 3
It's not a complete group unless you have:
The friend who's always online whether they are or not.
The friend who's always online but is forced offline when their computer goes to sleep.
The friend who uses the away/DND as their offline and you never know when they come online because the "friend logged on" jingle doesn't play.
The friend who is always invisible.
The friend who uses the notifications exactly as intended.
It's not a complete group unless you have:
The friend who's always online whether they are or not.
The friend who's always online but is forced offline when their computer goes to sleep.
The friend who uses the away/DND as their offline and you never know when they come online because the "friend logged on" jingle doesn't play.
The friend who is always invisible.
The friend who uses the notifications exactly as intended.
@Ichamo

For a lot of my friends lately there's actually been a glitch on Skype where we're literally not getting message notifications. My friends send me messages and my skype does not bing or light up, so I just don't check.
@Ichamo

For a lot of my friends lately there's actually been a glitch on Skype where we're literally not getting message notifications. My friends send me messages and my skype does not bing or light up, so I just don't check.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Skype absolutely does not automatically change your online status, in fact my skype says that i'm online all the time even when i'm not because i have skype on mobile and that one is /always/ online unless i change it to something else on my phone and my computer at the same time.

And yeah, skype often glitches and doesn't send messages or doesn't ping people when they arrive, it happens all the time.

Or your friends are busy or they don't want to talk or literally anything else.

In any case, ya need to chillax my dude
Skype absolutely does not automatically change your online status, in fact my skype says that i'm online all the time even when i'm not because i have skype on mobile and that one is /always/ online unless i change it to something else on my phone and my computer at the same time.

And yeah, skype often glitches and doesn't send messages or doesn't ping people when they arrive, it happens all the time.

Or your friends are busy or they don't want to talk or literally anything else.

In any case, ya need to chillax my dude

iATzB2Z.png
I keep my Skype permanently open with my status set to online because I'm too lazy to change it. Maybe they did the same.
I keep my Skype permanently open with my status set to online because I'm too lazy to change it. Maybe they did the same.
1 2 3