Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you drink your coffee?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KoBcane
ahh omg i love black coffee, especially when you have a nice brew it is 10/10 but i can understand why one wouldnt like it, lmao.

and nice :0 i totally see the appeal of honey/agave in tea and lemon is wonderful in tea
@KoBcane
ahh omg i love black coffee, especially when you have a nice brew it is 10/10 but i can understand why one wouldnt like it, lmao.

and nice :0 i totally see the appeal of honey/agave in tea and lemon is wonderful in tea
tumblr_inline_otuqkocv0Z1rqcfdb_540.png
Coffee I tend to add a little bit of either milk or sugar to. Fancy coffee is nice sometimes, I guess, but it's expensive and sometimes too sweet. I liked iced coffee, though.

Tea I will drink in literally any way. Usually just black, though.
Coffee I tend to add a little bit of either milk or sugar to. Fancy coffee is nice sometimes, I guess, but it's expensive and sometimes too sweet. I liked iced coffee, though.

Tea I will drink in literally any way. Usually just black, though.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
My tea has two teaspoons of sugar, honey, and cream. And I keep the teabag in my cup until it's all gone.

My coffee gets two tablespoons of sugar, depending on how strong it is, and plenty of cream.
My tea has two teaspoons of sugar, honey, and cream. And I keep the teabag in my cup until it's all gone.

My coffee gets two tablespoons of sugar, depending on how strong it is, and plenty of cream.
nonexistently
nonexistently
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
four shots over ice, with a couple of those little individual French vanilla creamers. or two shots over whip cream with some white chocolate drizzle. or an Americano (16 oz, triple or quad shot) if i really want to just sip my drink. (i'm a barista lol)
four shots over ice, with a couple of those little individual French vanilla creamers. or two shots over whip cream with some white chocolate drizzle. or an Americano (16 oz, triple or quad shot) if i really want to just sip my drink. (i'm a barista lol)
no one you look up to is better than you are
I like cappuccino with a little bit of cocoa in it! It's really good
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
Steaming hot chocolate..wait..we were talking about coffee?

...sadly I never got into drinking coffee for whatever reason. D;
Steaming hot chocolate..wait..we were talking about coffee?

...sadly I never got into drinking coffee for whatever reason. D;
I usually like milk to smooth out the texture of my coffee and a small spoonful of sugar! I'm trying to cut down on my overall sugar intake, but I don't know if I could ever appreciate black coffee.

Tea really depends. If I'm drinking it as a treat I'll put sugar and maybe milk in it, but if I'm just sipping on something to stay hydrated or stop myself from snacking, I won't bother to put anything in it at all.
I usually like milk to smooth out the texture of my coffee and a small spoonful of sugar! I'm trying to cut down on my overall sugar intake, but I don't know if I could ever appreciate black coffee.

Tea really depends. If I'm drinking it as a treat I'll put sugar and maybe milk in it, but if I'm just sipping on something to stay hydrated or stop myself from snacking, I won't bother to put anything in it at all.
i like my coffee with milk and sugar - not too much that you can't taste the coffee anymore though
as for tea, i prefer it plain most of the time
i like my coffee with milk and sugar - not too much that you can't taste the coffee anymore though
as for tea, i prefer it plain most of the time
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10