Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you drink your coffee?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Usually dark roast with some half and half.

But if I'm at a coffee shop I get cappuccino's and take them as is.

Usually dark roast with some half and half.

But if I'm at a coffee shop I get cappuccino's and take them as is.

Three-ish teaspoons of cream and three (flat) spoon-fulls of sugar in my coffee. No tea for meee!
Three-ish teaspoons of cream and three (flat) spoon-fulls of sugar in my coffee. No tea for meee!
sweet mocha. Or a really sugary latte. I can't deal with the bitterness of regular coffee... probably why I like starbucks, they add so much sugar compared to other coffee places.
I tried an espresso once and it was awful
sweet mocha. Or a really sugary latte. I can't deal with the bitterness of regular coffee... probably why I like starbucks, they add so much sugar compared to other coffee places.
I tried an espresso once and it was awful
In a cup.
In a cup.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Well you see I take this cup of coffee and I sip it a little. Then I realized I don't like coffee so I threw it in the sink. I have an alternative method where I add as much sweetness in it that it masks everything of what coffee is! You guys should try it. Simply delightful
Well you see I take this cup of coffee and I sip it a little. Then I realized I don't like coffee so I threw it in the sink. I have an alternative method where I add as much sweetness in it that it masks everything of what coffee is! You guys should try it. Simply delightful
JVh11Ww.png
I like decaf coffee with milk or cream, and green tea with lemon, though I have also enjoyed both in other forms.
I like decaf coffee with milk or cream, and green tea with lemon, though I have also enjoyed both in other forms.
a71d855648.png
@MythGriffin24
squints

i prefer a mug
@MythGriffin24
squints

i prefer a mug
tumblr_inline_otuqkocv0Z1rqcfdb_540.png
@Tetsuro:

I drink my tea in a mug. Unless it's a chai latte or on the rare occasions I do drink coffee, because then it's usually from Starbucks or some other coffee shop.
@Tetsuro:

I drink my tea in a mug. Unless it's a chai latte or on the rare occasions I do drink coffee, because then it's usually from Starbucks or some other coffee shop.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rA3sSdR.png[/img] ...Just kidding.
rA3sSdR.png

...Just kidding.
1dgHJ.gif
My default is milk+lotsa sugar (im talking like four heaping spoons, but my boyfriend has even more than that in his). I don't go out for coffee often, but when I do it's a mocha or caramel cappuccino.
My default is milk+lotsa sugar (im talking like four heaping spoons, but my boyfriend has even more than that in his). I don't go out for coffee often, but when I do it's a mocha or caramel cappuccino.
8 hours +
Z4dyNpM.png LDICVbr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10