Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you drink your coffee?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I rarely ever drink coffee, unless it's mixed in with mass amounts of hot chocolate in winter. Or if it's from a donut shop that's out of town, they make great stuff. :P
I rarely ever drink coffee, unless it's mixed in with mass amounts of hot chocolate in winter. Or if it's from a donut shop that's out of town, they make great stuff. :P
My writing project.
I like my coffee with just a teaspoon of sugar in it. Dark roast is the best-- other kinds of coffee are okay, but I like how bitter and flavorful dark is. *v* Not big on cream or milk in coffee.

For tea: I don't put anything in herbal teas, but I like a little milk and a packet of sweetener in English breakfast tea. Using sugar instead of sweetener doesn't taste right, for some reason.
I like my coffee with just a teaspoon of sugar in it. Dark roast is the best-- other kinds of coffee are okay, but I like how bitter and flavorful dark is. *v* Not big on cream or milk in coffee.

For tea: I don't put anything in herbal teas, but I like a little milk and a packet of sweetener in English breakfast tea. Using sugar instead of sweetener doesn't taste right, for some reason.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I'm not the biggest fan of coffee (I actually hate it black), so it has to be diluted somehow. Cappuccinos and frappuccinos are alright, but definitely not my go-to drink.

Tea, however, is one of my favorite things in the world. I usually take it with honey, sugar, or agave, if available. I love all kinds, but herbals and fruit teas are probably my favorites, especially flavored rooibos. Yum!

I also really, really love hot chocolate.
I'm not the biggest fan of coffee (I actually hate it black), so it has to be diluted somehow. Cappuccinos and frappuccinos are alright, but definitely not my go-to drink.

Tea, however, is one of my favorite things in the world. I usually take it with honey, sugar, or agave, if available. I love all kinds, but herbals and fruit teas are probably my favorites, especially flavored rooibos. Yum!

I also really, really love hot chocolate.
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
@Tetsuro

I am addicted love coffee~~~ I experiment with the stuff often and I find that my favorite versions are pretty seasonal, such as usually adding ground up spices to it in the fall, or even vanilla beans in the spring. (Rather expensive though so I rarely get to indulge in this manner, vanilla extract works just as well)

A splash of cream and pumpkin spice mix is pretty wonderful, but most of the time I'm pretty simple with it and just do a splash of milk, vanilla extract, and a touch of sugar. Recently, I got a milk frother at home so I've been making it all into lattes as well! The splash of milk becomes a splash of steamed milk and foam to top.

As for teas, I'm a fan of almost any kind of dark tea so long as its not a straight mint flavor. Steep to the maximum time recommended and add a bit of honey or sugar and you're good to go!

@Tyrin I understand the frustration, I have to downplay my orders too. XD Thankfully, I have a cousin who works in my favorite coffee shop now and he is more than willing to indulge in my wild orders because he loves experimenting too.

(My usual is something like 2-3 shots of espresso, 3 pumps of dark chocolate, 1 white chocolate, a pump of vanilla and the rest is whole milk or cream depending on my mood. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.

My espresso drink is essentially a caramel latte with an extra shot and extra drizzle, but I top the foam with cinnamon and nutmeg if possible. )
@Tetsuro

I am addicted love coffee~~~ I experiment with the stuff often and I find that my favorite versions are pretty seasonal, such as usually adding ground up spices to it in the fall, or even vanilla beans in the spring. (Rather expensive though so I rarely get to indulge in this manner, vanilla extract works just as well)

A splash of cream and pumpkin spice mix is pretty wonderful, but most of the time I'm pretty simple with it and just do a splash of milk, vanilla extract, and a touch of sugar. Recently, I got a milk frother at home so I've been making it all into lattes as well! The splash of milk becomes a splash of steamed milk and foam to top.

As for teas, I'm a fan of almost any kind of dark tea so long as its not a straight mint flavor. Steep to the maximum time recommended and add a bit of honey or sugar and you're good to go!

@Tyrin I understand the frustration, I have to downplay my orders too. XD Thankfully, I have a cousin who works in my favorite coffee shop now and he is more than willing to indulge in my wild orders because he loves experimenting too.

(My usual is something like 2-3 shots of espresso, 3 pumps of dark chocolate, 1 white chocolate, a pump of vanilla and the rest is whole milk or cream depending on my mood. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.

My espresso drink is essentially a caramel latte with an extra shot and extra drizzle, but I top the foam with cinnamon and nutmeg if possible. )
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
The rare times I drink it, I usually only put milk or cream in it. If I'm at Saxby's though I'll get the one with mint syrup and no milk, though.

Tea I generally drink black; the only tea I'll drink with milk and sugar is earl grey. I'm not too keen on most of the bottled stuff because it tends to be loaded with sugar and/or has citric acid in it. I was talking to a guy who ran a tea booth earlier today and I said that citric acid only belongs in two food applications: candy and soda. If I wanted glorified lemonade I'd just get lemonade. I've had a lot of non-soda beverages ruined by the addition of citric acid. :/
The rare times I drink it, I usually only put milk or cream in it. If I'm at Saxby's though I'll get the one with mint syrup and no milk, though.

Tea I generally drink black; the only tea I'll drink with milk and sugar is earl grey. I'm not too keen on most of the bottled stuff because it tends to be loaded with sugar and/or has citric acid in it. I was talking to a guy who ran a tea booth earlier today and I said that citric acid only belongs in two food applications: candy and soda. If I wanted glorified lemonade I'd just get lemonade. I've had a lot of non-soda beverages ruined by the addition of citric acid. :/
I love coffee, but I make mine very sweet. Cream and sugar always. I'm generally a latte kind of gal to be honest.

Tea, usually black. Some kinds taste better with a little sugar, but it depends. My favorite tea is a cinnamon orange black tea that I like to make so strong I cough.
I love coffee, but I make mine very sweet. Cream and sugar always. I'm generally a latte kind of gal to be honest.

Tea, usually black. Some kinds taste better with a little sugar, but it depends. My favorite tea is a cinnamon orange black tea that I like to make so strong I cough.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@testero if i have coffee i usuly don't have it but i have it with shugar and cream
@testero if i have coffee i usuly don't have it but i have it with shugar and cream
sorry my spelling is bad
All sorts here, from black to die-of-sugar-and-creamer-overdose.
All sorts here, from black to die-of-sugar-and-creamer-overdose.
2drwvZa.png
I often take my coffee black, and/or with one packet of Equal sugar, depending on how I'm feeling.
I often take my coffee black, and/or with one packet of Equal sugar, depending on how I'm feeling.
vMyN6S3.png
Coffee is no good once you cook all the blood out. I take mine rare

Really it depends on how good the coffee is, though. If it's crap I'll usually use creamer, but if it's good coffee I'll take it straight. I prefer it to be strong either way.
Coffee is no good once you cook all the blood out. I take mine rare

Really it depends on how good the coffee is, though. If it's crap I'll usually use creamer, but if it's good coffee I'll take it straight. I prefer it to be strong either way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10