Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Little things that really irritate you
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 112 113
~Hover parents
~Spoiled kids who think you and everyone else around them answer to their beck and call because their parents do
~people who change/make plans last minute but don't communicate (and worse, no plans. *shudders* Plans. Yes. Plans are good.)
~people who criticize something you do for them, then don't provide any input as to how you could make it better after you agree to change it and ask what they want multiple times
~spelling my name with an h. NO
~Hover parents
~Spoiled kids who think you and everyone else around them answer to their beck and call because their parents do
~people who change/make plans last minute but don't communicate (and worse, no plans. *shudders* Plans. Yes. Plans are good.)
~people who criticize something you do for them, then don't provide any input as to how you could make it better after you agree to change it and ask what they want multiple times
~spelling my name with an h. NO
@Plenilune

Just curious; do you find the reverse to be insulting as well? Women referring to men as males?
@Plenilune

Just curious; do you find the reverse to be insulting as well? Women referring to men as males?
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
The military refers to both men and women as males and females respectively-especially in basic training. I still refer to myself as a female at times...because I am one. And on occasion I'll do the same for men, calling them males. I try not to because I know some don't like it, but I'm not actually meaning anything bad by it-rather it's become interchangeable.
The military refers to both men and women as males and females respectively-especially in basic training. I still refer to myself as a female at times...because I am one. And on occasion I'll do the same for men, calling them males. I try not to because I know some don't like it, but I'm not actually meaning anything bad by it-rather it's become interchangeable.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@windlight
Definitely! Some words sound better than others to people, and connotation has a huge impact. ;)
@windlight
Definitely! Some words sound better than others to people, and connotation has a huge impact. ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Original" species that get worshiped, when in all reality they are only dogs with wings or some thing like that.
"Original" species that get worshiped, when in all reality they are only dogs with wings or some thing like that.
cDDSaqc.png
Little consistent sounds. But I'll only really notice it if it's been going on for a while. Like... water dripping, or quiet beeping or something. I won't really notice it consciously, but then all of a sudden a flip will switch or something and I'll just get super annoyed at the sound.

And the cracking of sunflower seeds. My family is always eating sunflower seeds (from around this time of year to the end of summer) and it's just so loud and I can't stand it. As soon as they start, I'm moving my butt downstairs where I can't hear it.

@Rose6060 Oh my goodness the smudge on glasses thing. It drives me crazy if it's not perfectly clear. And cleaning it is a pain; usually it just seems to make it worse!
Little consistent sounds. But I'll only really notice it if it's been going on for a while. Like... water dripping, or quiet beeping or something. I won't really notice it consciously, but then all of a sudden a flip will switch or something and I'll just get super annoyed at the sound.

And the cracking of sunflower seeds. My family is always eating sunflower seeds (from around this time of year to the end of summer) and it's just so loud and I can't stand it. As soon as they start, I'm moving my butt downstairs where I can't hear it.

@Rose6060 Oh my goodness the smudge on glasses thing. It drives me crazy if it's not perfectly clear. And cleaning it is a pain; usually it just seems to make it worse!
vbbxBX.png
people standing around in hallways, shop aisles, etc and blocking the way.

having a conversation with someone and halfway through they pull out their phone and ignore me when i'm speaking, making me repeat myself. + when i'm talking to someone and they don't respond. not even a "mhm", or an "ok". just silence.

parents bringing their baby to the cinema and the baby starts crying. just why.

smudgy glasses. ;_;

when someone comes into my room and doesn't close the door behind them.

having cold, achy hands. makes it hard to play games and draw.
people standing around in hallways, shop aisles, etc and blocking the way.

having a conversation with someone and halfway through they pull out their phone and ignore me when i'm speaking, making me repeat myself. + when i'm talking to someone and they don't respond. not even a "mhm", or an "ok". just silence.

parents bringing their baby to the cinema and the baby starts crying. just why.

smudgy glasses. ;_;

when someone comes into my room and doesn't close the door behind them.

having cold, achy hands. makes it hard to play games and draw.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel sore all over because of my sleeping position.

Or when my OCs resemble or are similar in some way to a canon character and a few people assume I copied, but I didn't. Even more annoying when it's a character I've never heard of from a series I've never seen.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel sore all over because of my sleeping position.

Or when my OCs resemble or are similar in some way to a canon character and a few people assume I copied, but I didn't. Even more annoying when it's a character I've never heard of from a series I've never seen.
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
@Sorbet I hate glasses so much
@Sorbet I hate glasses so much
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
Oh gosh here we go
When people, like my friends judging every single detail when I draw especially when i have way more experience than some of them... I mean I know what my style is..
People touching me suddenly or touching me below the waist
People who are negative,all the time.
Passive-aggressiveness
Too much loud noise
People talking about things they clearly know nothing about (a couple of my friends tried to tell ne that its actually better not to neuter your pets)
Inaccurate depictions of mythological figures
Oh gosh here we go
When people, like my friends judging every single detail when I draw especially when i have way more experience than some of them... I mean I know what my style is..
People touching me suddenly or touching me below the waist
People who are negative,all the time.
Passive-aggressiveness
Too much loud noise
People talking about things they clearly know nothing about (a couple of my friends tried to tell ne that its actually better not to neuter your pets)
Inaccurate depictions of mythological figures
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 112 113