Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who out there has a rabbit?
Who Out There Has A Rabbit?
Who Out There Has A Rabbit?
200.gif200.gif
@Cocoa123 Meeeeee. His name is Bunneh. He was dumped outside like... I dunno, 5 years ago, in the snow on a parking lot, half frozen. Some people found him and took him to the petting zoo where I work, and I took him home. He's been with me ever since. I'm pretty sure he was neglected and abused wherever he came from... he doesn't bite, but the first two years I could not pick him up because he would completely freak out and panic, and while I did have him sit with me on the couch and the like, he would never sit in my lap or anything. He does now though, and he lets me pick him up no problem too. Loooooves head scratches! Nail clipping is still a problem, but that's nothing that a wrapping him in a towel and a treat afterwards doesn't fix. I have noooo idea how old he is though. [img]http://i.imgur.com/nHjiOGm.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g3n7cA8.png[/img]
@Cocoa123 Meeeeee. His name is Bunneh.

He was dumped outside like... I dunno, 5 years ago, in the snow on a parking lot, half frozen. Some people found him and took him to the petting zoo where I work, and I took him home. He's been with me ever since.

I'm pretty sure he was neglected and abused wherever he came from... he doesn't bite, but the first two years I could not pick him up because he would completely freak out and panic, and while I did have him sit with me on the couch and the like, he would never sit in my lap or anything.

He does now though, and he lets me pick him up no problem too. Loooooves head scratches! Nail clipping is still a problem, but that's nothing that a wrapping him in a towel and a treat afterwards doesn't fix.

I have noooo idea how old he is though.

nHjiOGm.png
g3n7cA8.png
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
@endee how did you put a pic on?
@endee how did you put a pic on?
200.gif200.gif
@Endee Guess my bunny's name. I'll give you a hint: look at my username
@Endee Guess my bunny's name. I'll give you a hint: look at my username
200.gif200.gif
@FrostedDeath Mo, come and talk with us!
@FrostedDeath Mo, come and talk with us!
200.gif200.gif
I had two bunnies about a year ago! My parents re-homed them when I left for college, however. They went to live with someone who does agriculture stuff... can't think of the word right now. FFA, I think?
I had two bunnies about a year ago! My parents re-homed them when I left for college, however. They went to live with someone who does agriculture stuff... can't think of the word right now. FFA, I think?
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I wish I had a imperial male for breeding with my imperial female. Oakheart won't breed n for another 20 days :'(
I wish I had a imperial male for breeding with my imperial female. Oakheart won't breed n for another 20 days :'(
200.gif200.gif
Does it say something about me that I believed animals were NOT what you were talking about?

Yeah...

I'm just gonna go now...

*Awkwardly shuffles out*
Does it say something about me that I believed animals were NOT what you were talking about?

Yeah...

I'm just gonna go now...

*Awkwardly shuffles out*
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
Someone plz tell me how to add a pic you might know this bunny is i posted a pic
Someone plz tell me how to add a pic you might know this bunny is i posted a pic
200.gif200.gif
@Cocoa123 To post a picture, upload the picture onto a site like imgur, tinypic, etc., then click on the tree icon and copy/paste the URL (or type [img]*picture URL here*[/img] :'D hope this helps! And bunnies are very cute, my dog and my neighbors bunny are really great friends and she wants me to take it in, but I gotta wait until I have the means. :(
@Cocoa123 To post a picture, upload the picture onto a site like imgur, tinypic, etc., then click on the tree icon and copy/paste the URL (or type [img]*picture URL here*[/img] :'D hope this helps! And bunnies are very cute, my dog and my neighbors bunny are really great friends and she wants me to take it in, but I gotta wait until I have the means. :(
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png