Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stardew Valley
1 2 3 4 5
@Science

It's got the good farming mechanics of Harvest Moon with some elements of Rune Factory, without the crappy bits of Rune Factory lol. The only thing I don't like about it so far is the fishing minigame, now that I've got the map down alright. :b Plus it's cute and simple.
@Science

It's got the good farming mechanics of Harvest Moon with some elements of Rune Factory, without the crappy bits of Rune Factory lol. The only thing I don't like about it so far is the fishing minigame, now that I've got the map down alright. :b Plus it's cute and simple.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I've never been a fan of Harvest Moon-esque games, but from what I've seen, I really appreciate what the game is doing. It seems like it has addressed all the most common complaints about that style of game.
I've never been a fan of Harvest Moon-esque games, but from what I've seen, I really appreciate what the game is doing. It seems like it has addressed all the most common complaints about that style of game.
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
[quote name="McAlli" date=2016-03-04 06:59:42] [quote name="McAlli" date=2016-03-03 09:54:04] My housemate bought it for me and I'm about to play it right now. [/quote] ....I played for 10 hours straight someone send a rescue team [/quote] I'd send help but I can't stop playing Stardew Valley. Sorry. The fishing minigame gets easier as you skill up. I recommend to anyone struggling with it, just don't cast very far to start with and you have a better chance of hooking weak fish. As far as I can tell anyway.
McAlli wrote on 2016-03-04:
McAlli wrote on 2016-03-03:
My housemate bought it for me and I'm about to play it right now.

....I played for 10 hours straight someone send a rescue team

I'd send help but I can't stop playing Stardew Valley.
Sorry.

The fishing minigame gets easier as you skill up. I recommend to anyone struggling with it, just don't cast very far to start with and you have a better chance of hooking weak fish. As far as I can tell anyway.
I just found out about this game and I want it so much. *grabby hands*

Until I get a break from school, though, I'm going to have to satisfy myself with reading this thread and experiencing it vicariously. ; u ;
I just found out about this game and I want it so much. *grabby hands*

Until I get a break from school, though, I'm going to have to satisfy myself with reading this thread and experiencing it vicariously. ; u ;
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Stardew Valley is my life right now @_@

I'm almost to summer in the second year. I can't bring myself to court anyone because Shane has my heart (he's so tragic, I want to help him, I love him) :(

Seriously, I'm having an absolute blast and actively shirking my every day duties to play it- which I should not be bragging about! But it's a good game!

ConcernedApe is an incredible developer, and he's actively listening to all feedback given to him and fixing bugs and whatnot very quickly. I hope he takes a mighty nice vacation once he's satisfied with his progress (though I foresee the game getting a lot of updates)
Stardew Valley is my life right now @_@

I'm almost to summer in the second year. I can't bring myself to court anyone because Shane has my heart (he's so tragic, I want to help him, I love him) :(

Seriously, I'm having an absolute blast and actively shirking my every day duties to play it- which I should not be bragging about! But it's a good game!

ConcernedApe is an incredible developer, and he's actively listening to all feedback given to him and fixing bugs and whatnot very quickly. I hope he takes a mighty nice vacation once he's satisfied with his progress (though I foresee the game getting a lot of updates)
the fishing frustrates me to no end omg?
the fishing frustrates me to no end omg?
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite :0 [quote name="Ankokou" date=2016-03-04 16:28:15] The fishing minigame gets easier as you skill up. I recommend to anyone struggling with it, just don't cast very far to start with and you have a better chance of hooking weak fish. As far as I can tell anyway. [/quote]
@Sootsprite :0
Ankokou wrote on 2016-03-04:
The fishing minigame gets easier as you skill up. I recommend to anyone struggling with it, just don't cast very far to start with and you have a better chance of hooking weak fish. As far as I can tell anyway.
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
Just bought it for myself and for my girlfriend! Can't wait to play it. :3
Just bought it for myself and for my girlfriend! Can't wait to play it. :3
I found a gold bar in the trash at Haley's house...
I found a gold bar in the trash at Haley's house...
Icewarden Ice Sculpture
^ You can find some very rare items in peoples trashcans xD I look at them everyday, just have to make sure there's no one around or they'll yell at you, haha
^ You can find some very rare items in peoples trashcans xD I look at them everyday, just have to make sure there's no one around or they'll yell at you, haha
1 2 3 4 5