Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Temples of Syrinx: FR Rush Fanclub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Breloominati @Tigerlily @Sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart

Hi again! I'm so, so sorry for running late on the raffle... this whole week proved to be extremely busy and I'll admit that it slipped my mind.

I'll give it another week from now, since so far, only one person has purchased any tickets (and I need some time to go get some treasure myself XD) so I'll be sure to try and post a timely reminder this time. Again, sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for all your patience!
@Breloominati @Tigerlily @Sabreslove9 @KitalphaHart

Hi again! I'm so, so sorry for running late on the raffle... this whole week proved to be extremely busy and I'll admit that it slipped my mind.

I'll give it another week from now, since so far, only one person has purchased any tickets (and I need some time to go get some treasure myself XD) so I'll be sure to try and post a timely reminder this time. Again, sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for all your patience!
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian

Goodness gracious, I totally get being busy this time of year! I'm too busy myself
Take your time, Life > FR after all.
@ForestGuardian

Goodness gracious, I totally get being busy this time of year! I'm too busy myself
Take your time, Life > FR after all.
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
So I... lost my log-in bonus. If nothing else I usually try to log in, feed dragons, Gather, and peek in at Baldwin's. This last week was brutal.

So the raffle... hm. I have 7k. Gonna try to get more funds this week, for the raffle. xD <3
So I... lost my log-in bonus. If nothing else I usually try to log in, feed dragons, Gather, and peek in at Baldwin's. This last week was brutal.

So the raffle... hm. I have 7k. Gonna try to get more funds this week, for the raffle. xD <3
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@ForestGuardian
Eeeeehhhhhhh? Do I spy fellow Canadian superstar-sensation enthusiasts over here in this corner? Is there room for one more? I'll bring Hemispheres and Farewell to Kings to the party! :D
@ForestGuardian
Eeeeehhhhhhh? Do I spy fellow Canadian superstar-sensation enthusiasts over here in this corner? Is there room for one more? I'll bring Hemispheres and Farewell to Kings to the party! :D
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis There's always room! :D It's great to see more Rush fans, it makes me so happy I wish you the warmest of welcomes, if you wanna join the fanclub or be added to the pinglist for updates! :3

@Tigerlily I feel ya, this whole week was a pain *sends virtual hug* If it's grinding treasure for the raffle takes too much time, don't worry about it :3 there's always a next time, if you need time for more important stuff!
@CorvusIgnis There's always room! :D It's great to see more Rush fans, it makes me so happy I wish you the warmest of welcomes, if you wanna join the fanclub or be added to the pinglist for updates! :3

@Tigerlily I feel ya, this whole week was a pain *sends virtual hug* If it's grinding treasure for the raffle takes too much time, don't worry about it :3 there's always a next time, if you need time for more important stuff!
@ForestGuardian This seems like a pretty slow-moving group; I'm down for pings. (I'm often in just to feed dragons, maybe pop off a terse reply during the weeks, aroundish more on weekends kind of deal.) But what's up with modern Geddy? Can't we respect AAAAALL the periods o' Geddy 'dos? I mean, the 70s were a heck of a time. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/02/a9/84/02a9846a2e177a17fe62f355a43336ec.jpg[/img] We won't talk about the Dark Days of the 80s, though *shudder* [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uIOdswBrlHs/SSRAf5RkKII/AAAAAAAAADM/ac0o_rJEToA/s200/geddy-lee.jpg[/img]
@ForestGuardian
This seems like a pretty slow-moving group; I'm down for pings. (I'm often in just to feed dragons, maybe pop off a terse reply during the weeks, aroundish more on weekends kind of deal.)

But what's up with modern Geddy? Can't we respect AAAAALL the periods o' Geddy 'dos? I mean, the 70s were a heck of a time.

02a9846a2e177a17fe62f355a43336ec.jpg

We won't talk about the Dark Days of the 80s, though *shudder*
geddy-lee.jpg
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvisIgnis Never forget... [img]http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/downloads/wallpaper/2112group.jpg[/img] When 70's Alex had a hair-thing going on with Geddy, and Neil had the fabulous mustache. And they all had those fabulous kimonos XD
@CorvisIgnis Never forget...

2112group.jpg

When 70's Alex had a hair-thing going on with Geddy, and Neil had the fabulous mustache. And they all had those fabulous kimonos XD

WHOOOOA

Me: *wandering through forums*
Me: *sees Syrinx* Haha... We are the priests of the Temple of Syrinx~
Me: Wait.
Me: IT IS A GROUP DEDICATED TO RUSH
WHOOOOA

Me: *wandering through forums*
Me: *sees Syrinx* Haha... We are the priests of the Temple of Syrinx~
Me: Wait.
Me: IT IS A GROUP DEDICATED TO RUSH
@HailQueenSteph Hi there! :D [s]It makes me so happy to see more people who are so excited about Rush, you guys have no idea XD[/s] Welcome to our humble fanclub! [s]If you're interested in joining or being added to the pinglist, just let me know! :D[/s] [img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwqyaqhgig1r8nehko1_500.gif[/img] @Breloominati @Sabreslove9 @Tigerlily @KitalphaHart [s]Okay, so finally this is under control[/s] again, I'm so sorry for zoning out and forgetting the end date, but here are the results of the raffle! I ended up throwing in another 9k treasure, because it was all I had [s]and why not[/s] So the total prize was 209kt! Breloominati: 1-100 Sabreslove9: 101-200 ForestGuardian: 201-209 [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/5wazqo.png[/IMG] With the winning number of 49, the winner of the raffle is Breloominati! Congrats! :D I'll send out your prize as soon as I can!
@HailQueenSteph Hi there! :D It makes me so happy to see more people who are so excited about Rush, you guys have no idea XD Welcome to our humble fanclub! If you're interested in joining or being added to the pinglist, just let me know! :D

tumblr_lwqyaqhgig1r8nehko1_500.gif

@Breloominati @Sabreslove9 @Tigerlily @KitalphaHart

Okay, so finally this is under control again, I'm so sorry for zoning out and forgetting the end date, but here are the results of the raffle! I ended up throwing in another 9k treasure, because it was all I had and why not So the total prize was 209kt!

Breloominati: 1-100
Sabreslove9: 101-200
ForestGuardian: 201-209

5wazqo.png

With the winning number of 49, the winner of the raffle is Breloominati! Congrats! :D I'll send out your prize as soon as I can!

@ForestGuardian Sure! I'll join!
@ForestGuardian Sure! I'll join!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14