Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug HUB
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
I love Luka and Marinette's dynamic but I still ship the love square more at this point.
I love Luka and Marinette's dynamic but I still ship the love square more at this point.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

I feel like Luka as a new character would make things slightly more interesting in the love department, especially with Marinette and Adrien, but I'm still going with the love square.
I feel like Luka as a new character would make things slightly more interesting in the love department, especially with Marinette and Adrien, but I'm still going with the love square.
yess. I have found my haven
yess. I have found my haven
w8o0xW1.png
I don't know who Luka is yet but I feel as if he might be a disturbance in the love square

JuleRose is something I sense
I don't know who Luka is yet but I feel as if he might be a disturbance in the love square

JuleRose is something I sense
w8o0xW1.png
This is no joke me
This is no joke me
w8o0xW1.png
Ahh, thank goodness for that orange haired guy. I really didn't like Lila.
Ahh, thank goodness for that orange haired guy. I really didn't like Lila.
[quote name="LaxusDreyar" date="2018-04-10 21:20:21" ] This is no joke me [/quote] @LaxusDreyar Yes!
LaxusDreyar wrote on 2018-04-10 21:20:21:
This is no joke me
@LaxusDreyar Yes!
djME0U2.gif
HOW DIDN'T I FIND THIS EARLIER
HOW DIDN'T I FIND THIS EARLIER
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Lila kinda made me so mad. Like she was getting all over Adrien and I'm like BACK OFF SISTA. HE IS MARINETTE'S. But then after she was normal after her akuma attack, Lila should have forgiven Ladybug but NOPE. UhHHHHhHHhHHhhhHHhHH
Lila kinda made me so mad. Like she was getting all over Adrien and I'm like BACK OFF SISTA. HE IS MARINETTE'S. But then after she was normal after her akuma attack, Lila should have forgiven Ladybug but NOPE. UhHHHHhHHhHHhhhHHhHH
w8o0xW1.png
@RaynixAura

welcom
@RaynixAura

welcom
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52