Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Hub
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 169 170
@Gyedome Thanks!
I work on them in my spare time and they're all based off my fandragons
@Gyedome Thanks!
I work on them in my spare time and they're all based off my fandragons
xEyhnVi.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205993&tab=dragon&did=24784661][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247847/24784661_350.png[/img][/url] MY NEWEST FANDERGON YAAAAY
24784661_350.png
MY NEWEST FANDERGON YAAAAY
xEyhnVi.gif
Add me to the ping list?

My favoutire gem by far is Garnet, but I do love every gem. Connie is way up there too, along with Greg. I have BPD and headcanon Pearl with that (her dynamic with Rose, Rose fits 100% the criteria to be Pearl's favourite person gem) so when Rose is a topic, I ID with Pearl so hard.

Also Stevonnie! Every gem besides Steven is non binary but Stevonnie has they/them pronouns and that's so <3 <3 <3
Add me to the ping list?

My favoutire gem by far is Garnet, but I do love every gem. Connie is way up there too, along with Greg. I have BPD and headcanon Pearl with that (her dynamic with Rose, Rose fits 100% the criteria to be Pearl's favourite person gem) so when Rose is a topic, I ID with Pearl so hard.

Also Stevonnie! Every gem besides Steven is non binary but Stevonnie has they/them pronouns and that's so <3 <3 <3
xe/xyr/xem
omg she's too precious I cant
@Tanagwal

Thanks for showing us this! I still can't get over how cute Peridot was in those, haha~
@Tanagwal

Thanks for showing us this! I still can't get over how cute Peridot was in those, haha~
Forum-Signature.png
"shing shing haaaaa shing shing" -peridot
"shing shing haaaaa shing shing" -peridot
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Awww!!! Thank you for sharing!! I didn't even know about teh app but I"m going to check it out now :)
Awww!!! Thank you for sharing!! I didn't even know about teh app but I"m going to check it out now :)
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
[quote name="Omyrah" date=2016-06-27 19:25:24] omg she's too precious I cant [/quote]
Omyrah wrote on 2016-06-27:
@loreisle

She's no longer 0cean so if that could be fixed that would be awesome!
@loreisle

She's no longer 0cean so if that could be fixed that would be awesome!
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 169 170