Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
I found out today is a Teacher Work Day so I don't have to go to school~!
I found out today is a Teacher Work Day so I don't have to go to school~!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
I've basically got with the boy of my dreams. Things are looking up from here on out for us (:
I've basically got with the boy of my dreams. Things are looking up from here on out for us (:
cf33312f830835be1e2934aaacac7428.gif
I found out that my favorite pair of long socks match the same green shade of my "I'm grumpy/sad/my ladybits are murdering me/sick/or all of the above and this is the most comfortable shirt I own" shirt. Or just "the comfy shirt" for short.

I am very excited about this for some reason. It's just something about having matching clothes that makes me very happy inside.
I found out that my favorite pair of long socks match the same green shade of my "I'm grumpy/sad/my ladybits are murdering me/sick/or all of the above and this is the most comfortable shirt I own" shirt. Or just "the comfy shirt" for short.

I am very excited about this for some reason. It's just something about having matching clothes that makes me very happy inside.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!

fresh baked cookies!!!

fresh baked cookies!!!
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
heh well i got to see my teacher today which made me happy and feel good cause she's awesome. also got back my assignment .. she liked it i guess haha. also it's hella hard using sources/refs good on such short texts so...
heh well i got to see my teacher today which made me happy and feel good cause she's awesome. also got back my assignment .. she liked it i guess haha. also it's hella hard using sources/refs good on such short texts so...
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@TehSweetheart

I met you!
@TehSweetheart

I met you!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
I don't have meningitis! The neck pain was just regular neck pain. :D
I don't have meningitis! The neck pain was just regular neck pain. :D
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Got my Darmanitan to level 100!
Got my Darmanitan to level 100!
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
I'm passing all of my classes :)
I'm passing all of my classes :)
I just discovered a chocolate reindeer that I completely forgot about I had :D It feels like free chocolate.
I just discovered a chocolate reindeer that I completely forgot about I had :D It feels like free chocolate.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44