Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@TehSweetheart

The ones I've read are pretty cool. They're by the author that wrote the Guardians of Ga'hoole series.

@dweggon

Thanks! and happy birthday to you:-)
@TehSweetheart

The ones I've read are pretty cool. They're by the author that wrote the Guardians of Ga'hoole series.

@dweggon

Thanks! and happy birthday to you:-)
og0rGtI.jpg
@Firetear Oh my gosh! Funny you should mention they're from that author bc when I looked up images of the books, I had a feeling they were from that author--how cool! They must be fairly new then? Or maybe I just haven't been keeping up with books well enough! 0:
@Firetear Oh my gosh! Funny you should mention they're from that author bc when I looked up images of the books, I had a feeling they were from that author--how cool! They must be fairly new then? Or maybe I just haven't been keeping up with books well enough! 0:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart

Newish, but not that new. I've only read four of them, but I'll get to the others soon:-)
@TehSweetheart

Newish, but not that new. I've only read four of them, but I'll get to the others soon:-)
og0rGtI.jpg
I ordered some fenders for the bike I'm fixing up, they're gonna look so rad

then I went to Goodwill and found some figurines to add to my fox collection!
I ordered some fenders for the bike I'm fixing up, they're gonna look so rad

then I went to Goodwill and found some figurines to add to my fox collection!
I went shopping and found some baby shoes for my granddaughter on clearance and got them 70% off. Jackpot!
I went shopping and found some baby shoes for my granddaughter on clearance and got them 70% off. Jackpot!
zjjpmw.jpg
I found my lost dwarf chain loach. I looked under everything in the tank, in the plants etc, couldn't find him. Suddenly he appears with the shoal a few hours later. Where on earth did you go buddy?!
I found my lost dwarf chain loach. I looked under everything in the tank, in the plants etc, couldn't find him. Suddenly he appears with the shoal a few hours later. Where on earth did you go buddy?!
A0wrOTH.gif
I've got some writing done I'm really pleased with.

And I'm rediscovering some nice teas.
I've got some writing done I'm really pleased with.

And I'm rediscovering some nice teas.
Dragons dragons dragons.
A person on flight rising reminded me of something I'd forgotten I'd been wanting to do, so now that I remember I can start working for it. :3
A person on flight rising reminded me of something I'd forgotten I'd been wanting to do, so now that I remember I can start working for it. :3

@Firetear Ahh, that's fair then. Hope you enjoy! :)

@Cynictis Right on! That sounds great. What kind of fox figurines? 0:

@Kaliapi Wow that's awesome! That's a major steal! ^^

@jillipenny That is most wonderful! May I ask which song? :3

@Firetear Ahh, that's fair then. Hope you enjoy! :)

@Cynictis Right on! That sounds great. What kind of fox figurines? 0:

@Kaliapi Wow that's awesome! That's a major steal! ^^

@jillipenny That is most wonderful! May I ask which song? :3
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
It finally started snowing here a few minutes ago!

( It rarely snows here, so I'm so happy c: )
It finally started snowing here a few minutes ago!

( It rarely snows here, so I'm so happy c: )
lBMHHLy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44