Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44
@Sunfang Aweeee C': You are so strong and wise, what a lovely story to read. I don't even have words to say right now, but you're doing all the right things. I'm here for you and you have my full support. I'm so glad your roommate is supportive and ahh fjdks. The people who accept us for who we really are are insanely important!! Thank you for sharing this story and I hope things keep looking up for you. Take it easy, man! :)
@Sunfang Aweeee C': You are so strong and wise, what a lovely story to read. I don't even have words to say right now, but you're doing all the right things. I'm here for you and you have my full support. I'm so glad your roommate is supportive and ahh fjdks. The people who accept us for who we really are are insanely important!! Thank you for sharing this story and I hope things keep looking up for you. Take it easy, man! :)
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I tickled a stranger's cat :)
I tickled a stranger's cat :)
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
A complete stranger used he pronouns and that was awesome C':
A complete stranger used he pronouns and that was awesome C':
ku7My32.png
My mom recently set up a doctors appointment for me so I could get proper treatment for my Anxiety and Depression, but the appointment won't happen until the 16th.
I'm still pretty glad that I'm finally gonna get some help.
My mom recently set up a doctors appointment for me so I could get proper treatment for my Anxiety and Depression, but the appointment won't happen until the 16th.
I'm still pretty glad that I'm finally gonna get some help.
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I'm very socially awkward and there are certain situations that are extremely uncomfortable for me, such as negotiating and talking on the phone (seriously, I used to have to write a script before I picked up the receiver). As I am an assistant, you can imagine how much I have had to come out of my shell.

Well, part of my duties include planning events for our company. I had to negotiate with a potential event location to see if I could drive their estimate down to about what we spent last year (they were, at the time, about $20K more expensive). I spoke with the salesperson (did I mention that I am absolutely terrified of salespeople???) and did my best.

I got an email back today, and not only did my contact lower the prices, but they are lower than they were last year by about $2K! I successfully negotiated without making a fool of myself!
I'm very socially awkward and there are certain situations that are extremely uncomfortable for me, such as negotiating and talking on the phone (seriously, I used to have to write a script before I picked up the receiver). As I am an assistant, you can imagine how much I have had to come out of my shell.

Well, part of my duties include planning events for our company. I had to negotiate with a potential event location to see if I could drive their estimate down to about what we spent last year (they were, at the time, about $20K more expensive). I spoke with the salesperson (did I mention that I am absolutely terrified of salespeople???) and did my best.

I got an email back today, and not only did my contact lower the prices, but they are lower than they were last year by about $2K! I successfully negotiated without making a fool of myself!
cruwJG.png
Today in homeroom my teacher brought in her puppy!! <3 I got to pet the pup and she licked all over my hand, lol. Too cute!

//kinda jealous of my friend whose homeroom teacher let her hold leopard geckos and ball pythons, but y'know
Today in homeroom my teacher brought in her puppy!! <3 I got to pet the pup and she licked all over my hand, lol. Too cute!

//kinda jealous of my friend whose homeroom teacher let her hold leopard geckos and ball pythons, but y'know
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
I started on anti-anxiety medication and it's helped so much.
There's now a Basken Robins within walking distance of my apartment.
I got to see two little puppies in little sweaters.

I started on anti-anxiety medication and it's helped so much.
There's now a Basken Robins within walking distance of my apartment.
I got to see two little puppies in little sweaters.

Mira | He/They | FR +14
i got three bottles of bacardi breezer for myself haha they are so good though. and i got people to like Luis Cilia lol..
i got three bottles of bacardi breezer for myself haha they are so good though. and i got people to like Luis Cilia lol..
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
i got to talk to my mom-friend's irl friends!
i got to talk to my mom-friend's irl friends!
One of my friends bought me a 10-pack each of chocolate and strawberry Pocky, so I've now got 20 packs of Pocky. Should be enough to get me through the weekend, right?

@Warriorgirl1234

Congrats, I'm glad you found something that helps! Took me forever to find one that worked without any big side effects, usually vivid nightmares or intense migraines. Finally got one that only makes me mildly nauseated at times, but it isn't too bad and only happens once in a while.

One of my friends bought me a 10-pack each of chocolate and strawberry Pocky, so I've now got 20 packs of Pocky. Should be enough to get me through the weekend, right?

@Warriorgirl1234

Congrats, I'm glad you found something that helps! Took me forever to find one that worked without any big side effects, usually vivid nightmares or intense migraines. Finally got one that only makes me mildly nauseated at times, but it isn't too bad and only happens once in a while.

Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44