Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what did they do to bob the builder
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
Oh good grief, Bob looks like a predator, and the vehicles all look really weird and ugly with the new eyes and ESPECIALLY the new “regular” mouths instead of the old mouths that were their grills/etc... they ruined that kids show with the new looks, just like they did so many others.... WAY too many to list as a matter of fact. Photo of Dora didn’t work for me, so I Googled.... omg what did they do to her?!? SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A YOUNG EXPLORER!
Oh good grief, Bob looks like a predator, and the vehicles all look really weird and ugly with the new eyes and ESPECIALLY the new “regular” mouths instead of the old mouths that were their grills/etc... they ruined that kids show with the new looks, just like they did so many others.... WAY too many to list as a matter of fact. Photo of Dora didn’t work for me, so I Googled.... omg what did they do to her?!? SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A YOUNG EXPLORER!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I’m terrified and offended.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2018-07-07 19:08:34" ] I’m terrified and offended. [/quote]
RabidWhovian wrote on 2018-07-07 19:08:34:
i really like star wars ok
Oh god that is terrifying.
Oh god that is terrifying.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
[quote name="agust" date="2016-01-16 20:41:30" ] I just hope they never touch Charlie and Lola that was literally my favorite show [/quote] CHARLIE AND LOLA I LOVED THAT TOO strawberry milk :') On an on-topic note, the old Bob the builder looks better than the newer for sure. The characters look nicer and kinder and the background and art looks more charming and friendly. It's been s o l o n g I don't remember much at all about Bob the builder at [i]all[/i] (+my brother liked it more than I did honestly) but I still remember that scarecrow or whatever it was that tried to cause some trouble I think once or something hehe
agust wrote on 2016-01-16 20:41:30:
I just hope they never touch Charlie and Lola

that was literally my favorite show
CHARLIE AND LOLA I LOVED THAT TOO

strawberry milk :')

On an on-topic note, the old Bob the builder looks better than the newer for sure. The characters look nicer and kinder and the background and art looks more charming and friendly. It's been s o l o n g I don't remember much at all about Bob the builder at all (+my brother liked it more than I did honestly) but I still remember that scarecrow or whatever it was that tried to cause some trouble I think once or something hehe
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Oh wait this thread is really old
Oh wait this thread is really old
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

please
burn it
please
burn it
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Just because you can, does not nearly mean you should.
Just because you can, does not nearly mean you should.
the vehicles' eyes face forward. they are predetors
the vehicles' eyes face forward. they are predetors
pew pew pew
childhood ruined
childhood ruined
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19