Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How dark is your personality test...o,o
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
I'm just moderately nefarious...
I'm just moderately nefarious...
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.png

rgnS7xV.gif
So dark that I cannot see my future.
So dark that I cannot see my future.
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Same as @HippieTurt
Same as @HippieTurt
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
I'm Moderately nefarious

except all three of my little bars were in the red.

oops..
I'm Moderately nefarious

except all three of my little bars were in the red.

oops..
Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.
Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend! - ON HOLD
Bone Fiend
I got Infrequently vile.
I got Infrequently vile.
Moderately nefarious, high machiavellianism, low narcissism and psychopathy right in the middle. q:
Moderately nefarious, high machiavellianism, low narcissism and psychopathy right in the middle. q:
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Moderately nefarious with almost max machiavellianism, about 75% narcissism, and 80% psychopathy.

Very niceeee
Moderately nefarious with almost max machiavellianism, about 75% narcissism, and 80% psychopathy.

Very niceeee
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bm2rXHX.png[/img] I consider The Prince by Machiavelli to be something of a guidebook for me, so this is not surprising, heh.
Bm2rXHX.png

I consider The Prince by Machiavelli to be something of a guidebook for me, so this is not surprising, heh.
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
infrequently vile, high Machiavellianism, pink narcissism but bright blue psychopathy....
infrequently vile, high Machiavellianism, pink narcissism but bright blue psychopathy....
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14