Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How dark is your personality test...o,o
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Infrequently vile!
Infrequently vile!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I got
Infrequently vile

High machiavellianism
Low narcissism & psychopathy
I got
Infrequently vile

High machiavellianism
Low narcissism & psychopathy
Shockingly saintly

Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a ***** of light in a dark world.

... Me. :s

I scored highest on machiavellianism, but it's not even past half. I don't know, maybe I am too nice.

I like how it bleeped out a word that isn't even bad. i guess if it's used the wrong way? lol.
Shockingly saintly

Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a ***** of light in a dark world.

... Me. :s

I scored highest on machiavellianism, but it's not even past half. I don't know, maybe I am too nice.

I like how it bleeped out a word that isn't even bad. i guess if it's used the wrong way? lol.
I got lost again.
[img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/23e8/f/2016/013/8/c/oh_man_what_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d9ns3ap.png[/img] o.o I'm glad my innocence is apparent. Revenge just isn't the way to go.
oh_man_what_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d9ns3ap.png

o.o I'm glad my innocence is apparent. Revenge just isn't the way to go.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Infrequently vile...
Infrequently vile...
i hate using apps that recons they want your FB details in order to let u find out these things.. what happened to *not requiring a fb-etc to use and freely play* ugh..

*you must accept us to find everything about you so u can do this stupid thing blah blah blah*
i hate using apps that recons they want your FB details in order to let u find out these things.. what happened to *not requiring a fb-etc to use and freely play* ugh..

*you must accept us to find everything about you so u can do this stupid thing blah blah blah*
6klg2iF.png
Moderately nefarious
Very high MACHIAVELLIANISM
Moderately high NARCISSISM
Average PSYCHOPATHY
Moderately nefarious
Very high MACHIAVELLIANISM
Moderately high NARCISSISM
Average PSYCHOPATHY
Wanted to be edgy but seems I'm still to nice lmao

"You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines."
MACHIAVELLIANISM was my highest stat at about 2/3, while NARCISSISM and PSYCHOPATHY
were both about 1/4
Wanted to be edgy but seems I'm still to nice lmao

"You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines."
MACHIAVELLIANISM was my highest stat at about 2/3, while NARCISSISM and PSYCHOPATHY
were both about 1/4
"Infrequently Vile"

Mid everything, Machiavellism slightly higher. Its weird because I always thought of myself as a super edgy person but it turns out I'm just a butter knife...
"Infrequently Vile"

Mid everything, Machiavellism slightly higher. Its weird because I always thought of myself as a super edgy person but it turns out I'm just a butter knife...
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
Ooo I have infrequently Vile. I apparently have a high percentage of machiavellism. Err makes sense....The narcissism is middle and the lowest is psychopathy.
Ooo I have infrequently Vile. I apparently have a high percentage of machiavellism. Err makes sense....The narcissism is middle and the lowest is psychopathy.
JVh11Ww.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14