Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Please help, I am anime trash.
1 2 3 4
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Nier Automata and Gundam Breaker 3. They're all on my wait list and digimon is the only one with an actual release date. The wait is frustrating.

As for harvest moon, my first one was the GBC one. Personally I like the Rune Story series more.

Finally, anime intros? Behold! The best Openings!
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Nier Automata and Gundam Breaker 3. They're all on my wait list and digimon is the only one with an actual release date. The wait is frustrating.

As for harvest moon, my first one was the GBC one. Personally I like the Rune Story series more.

*slams head on desk* i want season 2 of one punch man
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
[quote name="CinnamonPhantom" date=2016-01-05 15:20:13] *slams head on desk* i want season 2 of one punch man [/quote] Not enough material for a second season.
CinnamonPhantom wrote on 2016-01-05:
Not enough material for a second season.
@RedPawz how comical, I accidentally tagged myself and then you tagged me with starrynightred XD

@comedic Yessssss
@RedPawz how comical, I accidentally tagged myself and then you tagged me with starrynightred XD

@comedic Yessssss
nRvmYpn.png
@StarrynightRen

LMAO. I'm such a dork. How dumb of me. ;w;"

@Skub

AAah TBD is even worse then having a really long relase date wait, tbh. heh.

I've heard of JoJo's Bizzaro Adventure.
Holy sht that intro is gorgously animated.
@StarrynightRen

LMAO. I'm such a dork. How dumb of me. ;w;"

@Skub

I'm waiting for Monster Hunter X to release in the states. Last time I checked it was Japan only, but considering how long it took Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to arrive I can only hope I won't have to wait too long.

As for themes, I can easily get the theme of Undyne from Undertale in my head. When I wanna get something out of my head, I listen to other things until its gone.
I'm waiting for Monster Hunter X to release in the states. Last time I checked it was Japan only, but considering how long it took Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to arrive I can only hope I won't have to wait too long.

As for themes, I can easily get the theme of Undyne from Undertale in my head. When I wanna get something out of my head, I listen to other things until its gone.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
After I have a little time for downloading the materials onto my tablet and whatnot, I'll be getting into Bomberman Wars since it just got translated. Turn-Based Strategy Bomberman sounds really fun.
After I have a little time for downloading the materials onto my tablet and whatnot, I'll be getting into Bomberman Wars since it just got translated. Turn-Based Strategy Bomberman sounds really fun.
My writing project.
[quote name="RedPawz" date=2016-01-06 06:57:11] AAah TBD is even worse then having a really long relase date wait, tbh. heh. I've heard of JoJo's Bizzaro Adventure. Holy sht that intro is gorgously animated. [/quote] So is berserk. We finally got updates after like, over a year(again) and then they stop for another probably year long break. Being a berserk fan is basically masochism. For the record JJBA isn't as well animated as its intro, the intros are always amazing [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QINAncxTu_c]this is what the show usually looks like[/url] mild spoilers I guess.
RedPawz wrote on 2016-01-06:

So is berserk. We finally got updates after like, over a year(again) and then they stop for another probably year long break. Being a berserk fan is basically masochism.

For the record JJBA isn't as well animated as its intro, the intros are always amazing this is what the show usually looks like mild spoilers I guess.
@Skub [quote name="Skub" date=2016-01-05 15:11:54] Finally, anime intros? Behold! The best Openings! [/quote] [font=comic sans MS]Best. Opening. Ever. [color=red]Major spoiler for Season 1 of JJBA[/color] [spoiler]You know what teared my up the most? When Jonathan Joestar died.[/spoiler] Also, that opening in itself is a flood of spoilers. Funny.
@Skub
Skub wrote on 2016-01-05:

Best. Opening. Ever.

Major spoiler for Season 1 of JJBA

You know what teared my up the most? When Jonathan Joestar died.

Also, that opening in itself is a flood of spoilers. Funny.
3e4.gif
@XxPhoenixFirexX
Is it weird that I am most excited to see part 4's opening? I can't wait to see what kind of music they're going to use for it. I can't imagine it being another rocking intro like stand proud was.
@XxPhoenixFirexX
Is it weird that I am most excited to see part 4's opening? I can't wait to see what kind of music they're going to use for it. I can't imagine it being another rocking intro like stand proud was.
1 2 3 4