Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Please help, I am anime trash.
1 2 3 4
@Skub

Have you seen the trailer for part 4 yet? The music there might help a ton on the music question.

As for seeing the whole opening for part 4 itself, I'm hyped about it too. The wait till April is annoying, though. At least I got Steven Universe to watch.
@Skub

Have you seen the trailer for part 4 yet? The music there might help a ton on the music question.

As for seeing the whole opening for part 4 itself, I'm hyped about it too. The wait till April is annoying, though. At least I got Steven Universe to watch.
3e4.gif
@XxPhoenixFirexX
Yeah I loved the music in the trailer, it reminded me a lot of Jet Set Radio which had a great soundtrack too. I can't wait for it to come out, part four is probably my favorite part of them all. A lot of people are upset at the change to josuke's VA but I dunno, I like the new one. I hope they got someone good lined up for Kira though.
For novelty's sake I'd love to hear This as the ending theme.
@XxPhoenixFirexX
Yeah I loved the music in the trailer, it reminded me a lot of Jet Set Radio which had a great soundtrack too. I can't wait for it to come out, part four is probably my favorite part of them all. A lot of people are upset at the change to josuke's VA but I dunno, I like the new one. I hope they got someone good lined up for Kira though.
For novelty's sake I'd love to hear This as the ending theme.
@Skub

Sadly, I haven't read the manga books yet. ;~;

Anyway, I wonder if they'll use that song. I mean, in part 3 they used "Walk Like An Egyptian" as a closing song, and that's English. But, I don't know if that really captures the whole "upbeat and action" feel of JJBA. Still sounds good though.
@Skub

Sadly, I haven't read the manga books yet. ;~;

Anyway, I wonder if they'll use that song. I mean, in part 3 they used "Walk Like An Egyptian" as a closing song, and that's English. But, I don't know if that really captures the whole "upbeat and action" feel of JJBA. Still sounds good though.
3e4.gif
@XxPhoenixFirexX
You should totally read the manga, you'll see why that song would make sense. The antagonist of part four is an especially interesting guy. Part five is less than great, it does some interesting stuff but it's mostly stand-alone and isolated from the rest of the series. Six is great and features one of the coolest jojo's yet. Seven is insane and I love it. I've been reading this series for way too long
@XxPhoenixFirexX
You should totally read the manga, you'll see why that song would make sense. The antagonist of part four is an especially interesting guy. Part five is less than great, it does some interesting stuff but it's mostly stand-alone and isolated from the rest of the series. Six is great and features one of the coolest jojo's yet. Seven is insane and I love it. I've been reading this series for way too long
@Skub

I know, I know, but I don't know where to read it ;~~~;
@Skub

I know, I know, but I don't know where to read it ;~~~;
3e4.gif
@XxPhoenixFirexX
Are we allowed to link to manga reader sites here?
@XxPhoenixFirexX
Are we allowed to link to manga reader sites here?
@Skub

You should just send it to me instead by mail. Or read the rules if you are really unsure.
@Skub

You should just send it to me instead by mail. Or read the rules if you are really unsure.
3e4.gif
@RedPawz

Oh gosh how much time I have wasted on Harvest Moon, haha. I first played the GameCube version, A Wonderful Life, and then the ds game, Island of Happiness. Sadly I haven't played any others, but gosh dang it, those two were so fun. I loved my farm animals so much. I would seriously cry whenever my chickens would die, lol.

And regarding games I've been waiting for, that would be Zelda Wii U and Kingdom Hearts 3. I have been waiting forever for both of them to come out. :'D like 3 years for Zelda and like 10 years for Kingdom Hearts.
@RedPawz

Oh gosh how much time I have wasted on Harvest Moon, haha. I first played the GameCube version, A Wonderful Life, and then the ds game, Island of Happiness. Sadly I haven't played any others, but gosh dang it, those two were so fun. I loved my farm animals so much. I would seriously cry whenever my chickens would die, lol.

And regarding games I've been waiting for, that would be Zelda Wii U and Kingdom Hearts 3. I have been waiting forever for both of them to come out. :'D like 3 years for Zelda and like 10 years for Kingdom Hearts.
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
I've been eagerly awaiting Danganronpa V3 since I heard of it's existence
*cries*
Sometime this year they say, and I need more information about the backstory of the series, as well as more characters to cry over
I've been eagerly awaiting Danganronpa V3 since I heard of it's existence
*cries*
Sometime this year they say, and I need more information about the backstory of the series, as well as more characters to cry over
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@comedic i can't stop watching that cute lil ratty
@comedic i can't stop watching that cute lil ratty
dgCbOKw.png
1 2 3 4