Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poor eye sight? JUST FOR FUN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I don't have bad eyesight, per se, but I have a supposed bad astigmatism. Even though I see things just fine without my stupid glasses. God, I hate those. I'd wear contacts without an issue tbh. I really only notice the astigmatism when I'm in a car at night; the lights do a weird starburst thing.

I used to get horrible headaches from it.
I don't have bad eyesight, per se, but I have a supposed bad astigmatism. Even though I see things just fine without my stupid glasses. God, I hate those. I'd wear contacts without an issue tbh. I really only notice the astigmatism when I'm in a car at night; the lights do a weird starburst thing.

I used to get horrible headaches from it.
@Emeraudo
I have perfect vision. However, I do wear glasses- they deflect light (such as fluorescent ones) because I'm super sensitive to certain types of light.
@Emeraudo
I have perfect vision. However, I do wear glasses- they deflect light (such as fluorescent ones) because I'm super sensitive to certain types of light.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
My vision is ok, but I can't read far away and stuff can be blurry if too far.
I need glasses, but if i didn't want to wear glasses, I could just not wear them and it would be fine because I can still see, but not that good
My vision is ok, but I can't read far away and stuff can be blurry if too far.
I need glasses, but if i didn't want to wear glasses, I could just not wear them and it would be fine because I can still see, but not that good
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
Ya I'm pretty blind of detail..
Ya I'm pretty blind of detail..
My eyes are dumb, Im farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other caused by an astigmatism in my left eye and the other overcompensating.

When a optometrist tells you to wear your glasses do it people.
My eyes are dumb, Im farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other caused by an astigmatism in my left eye and the other overcompensating.

When a optometrist tells you to wear your glasses do it people.
7qGKlIB.gif
I am slightly farsighted in one eye and slightly nearsighted in the other. I wear glasses when it bothers me (and sometimes it really does even though it's not that bad).
I am slightly farsighted in one eye and slightly nearsighted in the other. I wear glasses when it bothers me (and sometimes it really does even though it's not that bad).
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
I have poor eyesight, everything that is more than 30cm away of my eyes gets blurry, the mor it is away the more blurry it is.
I have poor eyesight, everything that is more than 30cm away of my eyes gets blurry, the mor it is away the more blurry it is.
Eisbrecher-Text.png
My eyesight is terrible...
My eyesight is terrible...
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@Emerarudo

My eyesight is horrible. I don't walk into anything, but words blur so much they practically vanish. Faces aren't very clear either. Everyone turns into slender man without them
@Emerarudo

My eyesight is horrible. I don't walk into anything, but words blur so much they practically vanish. Faces aren't very clear either. Everyone turns into slender man without them
@Emerarudo my eyesight is kinda funny.

basically -2,5 CYL on right eye and -3,5 CYL on left eye. I have an inborn astigmatism (and a bit of myopia, bcoz I refused to wear glasses when I was younger).

My vision without glasses is like watching a 3D movie without actual 3D glasses XD

However, my perception of colors is excellent and my visual memory rarely fails.

I also have a lazy eye (left eye affected) so I keep things mostly on my right side while looking at them and it's natural for me to read diagrams/comics/whatever from right to left (I'm an anime/manga trash so I was kinda happy when I discovered mangas were supposed to be read from right to left |D). Due to that I have troubles looking through a microscope, hence I use only one eye to look through it. Ironically enough, I use my left (worse and lazy) eye. |D

Moreover, I'm a fast reader both in my native and English (aww yiss, developed shape recognition), but well... I learn Japanese too :'D And I'm unable to properly recognize these bushy characters (kanji) unless they're written in really big font XD

So..this is pretty much all |D
@Emerarudo my eyesight is kinda funny.

basically -2,5 CYL on right eye and -3,5 CYL on left eye. I have an inborn astigmatism (and a bit of myopia, bcoz I refused to wear glasses when I was younger).

My vision without glasses is like watching a 3D movie without actual 3D glasses XD

However, my perception of colors is excellent and my visual memory rarely fails.

I also have a lazy eye (left eye affected) so I keep things mostly on my right side while looking at them and it's natural for me to read diagrams/comics/whatever from right to left (I'm an anime/manga trash so I was kinda happy when I discovered mangas were supposed to be read from right to left |D). Due to that I have troubles looking through a microscope, hence I use only one eye to look through it. Ironically enough, I use my left (worse and lazy) eye. |D

Moreover, I'm a fast reader both in my native and English (aww yiss, developed shape recognition), but well... I learn Japanese too :'D And I'm unable to properly recognize these bushy characters (kanji) unless they're written in really big font XD

So..this is pretty much all |D
Buy My Dragons (G1s) | 9h ahead of FR time
b50710efe3.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12