Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poor eye sight? JUST FOR FUN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Ok, so I made [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1691622/2]this[/url] thread earlier. Noticed that a lot of the users in here in fact have poor eyesight! Sooo, just wanted to make a quick little thingy, counting how many of you guys actually have poor eyesight. Just comment if you have perfect or bad eyesight! Poor eyesight: Emerarudo IgnoredGal Lesley timeblitz Sergsune Mynty CinnamonPhantom Elonatien DrValentina Hollyshark Marit Conejito SketchyBass wallsie2 Vangarndr Selnyam Aquacoral Gourami Liryuu Maikah DalphiaRose Thaesda Azalyn Redfoxling Lamang Hydreigon6507 siburyo AlfredFJones EtherealRaven NoraValkyrie Eternally Punching Dodongo ImpossibleJedi4 Leopardmask Perfect eyesight: EaterOfPie CitrineRose LongLiveFangirls Zialeska Also, you may use this forum to just talk about how... awful it is to have bad eyesight. It´s sooo annoying when you don´t wear your glasses or contacts and people come up to you and ask "How many fingers am I holding up?". Even though everything is blurry I can still count... -.-´´ Haha #pooreyesightproblems [img]http://i.imgur.com/gvgGxfi.jpg[/img]
Ok, so I made this thread earlier. Noticed that a lot of the users in here in fact have poor eyesight! Sooo, just wanted to make a quick little thingy, counting how many of you guys actually have poor eyesight. Just comment if you have perfect or bad eyesight!

Poor eyesight:
Emerarudo
IgnoredGal
Lesley
timeblitz
Sergsune
Mynty
CinnamonPhantom
Elonatien
DrValentina
Hollyshark
Marit
Conejito
SketchyBass
wallsie2
Vangarndr
Selnyam
Aquacoral
Gourami
Liryuu
Maikah
DalphiaRose
Thaesda
Azalyn
Redfoxling
Lamang
Hydreigon6507
siburyo
AlfredFJones
EtherealRaven
NoraValkyrie
Eternally
Punching
Dodongo
ImpossibleJedi4
Leopardmask

Perfect eyesight:
EaterOfPie
CitrineRose
LongLiveFangirls
Zialeska

Also, you may use this forum to just talk about how... awful it is to have bad eyesight.
It´s sooo annoying when you don´t wear your glasses or contacts and people come up to you and ask "How many fingers am I holding up?". Even though everything is blurry I can still count... -.-´´
Haha #pooreyesightproblems

gvgGxfi.jpg
Hello, fellow-person-with-poor-eyesight.
That gif is amazing.

@Emerarudo
Hello, fellow-person-with-poor-eyesight.
That gif is amazing.

@Emerarudo
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Emerarudo

Hi I can't see anything clearly unless it's less then two feet front of my face.

That said, I have oddly good night vision, supposedly because my eyes are blue. My eyes adjust rather quickly to darkness and I can make out details of things that others can't from a certain distance. With my glasses correcting for my nearsightedness, I can take full advantage of this.
@Emerarudo

Hi I can't see anything clearly unless it's less then two feet front of my face.

That said, I have oddly good night vision, supposedly because my eyes are blue. My eyes adjust rather quickly to darkness and I can make out details of things that others can't from a certain distance. With my glasses correcting for my nearsightedness, I can take full advantage of this.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley
Soooo, that adds you to the poor eyesight list? I am also blue eyed and have a good night vision, but only with contacts or glasses on
@Lesley
Soooo, that adds you to the poor eyesight list? I am also blue eyed and have a good night vision, but only with contacts or glasses on
I've got pretty bad eyes apparently. I'm gonna have to go in and get glasses eventually.
I've got pretty bad eyes apparently. I'm gonna have to go in and get glasses eventually.
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@Emerarudo

I'm near sighted and wear glasses! I feel that my eyes are too sensitive for contacts. >.>
@Emerarudo

I'm near sighted and wear glasses! I feel that my eyes are too sensitive for contacts. >.>
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
Me Not as bad as it could be but I can stILL COUNT YOUR FINGERS GDI [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UxARRwoy7MY/UEbWpT6WXvI/AAAAAAAAEfk/AKBb2ZiURSA/s1600/HOw+I+see+without+Glasses+and+how+my+friends+think+I+see+without+glasses.jpg[/img]
Me

Not as bad as it could be but I can stILL COUNT YOUR FINGERS GDI

HOw+I+see+without+Glasses+and+how+my+friends+think+I+see+without+glasses.jpg
fKJwbdW.png
@Emerarudo

Oh yeah, I'm pretty near blind without my glasses.
@Emerarudo

Oh yeah, I'm pretty near blind without my glasses.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Mynty
That picture is so amazing! My sight is actually quite similar to the upper one. Maby a bit worse. I´m not sure uvu
@Mynty
That picture is so amazing! My sight is actually quite similar to the upper one. Maby a bit worse. I´m not sure uvu
@Lesley
Oh, haha ok xD
@Lesley
Oh, haha ok xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12