Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 864 865
The podcast Creepypod! Honestly really good if you want to listen to horror stories on the internet or old creepypastas. Highly recommend it.
The podcast Creepypod! Honestly really good if you want to listen to horror stories on the internet or old creepypastas. Highly recommend it.
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The first brother asked for meaning and got destruction and terror in return.
The second brother asked for power and became twisted and evil in his soul.
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.
The fourth brother asked for family and was left to rot alone in the darkness.

~~
Back Pocket by Vulfpeck!! This song just really makes me happy for whatever reason lol. It's a real bop!!
Back Pocket by Vulfpeck!! This song just really makes me happy for whatever reason lol. It's a real bop!!
x

Redworm

x

x Midge!!
It/He/They
Wishlist
FR Time +0
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Lonesome Dreams - Lord Huron
Lonesome Dreams - Lord Huron
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
i talk in my sleep - the crane wives
i talk in my sleep - the crane wives
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
Lauv - Changes
Lauv - Changes
Problems - Mother, Mother
Problems - Mother, Mother
Listening to my Supenatural-playlist right now ^-^ Atm it´s "No one like you" by Scorpions
Listening to my Supenatural-playlist right now ^-^ Atm it´s "No one like you" by Scorpions
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Old Gods of Applachia, a horror anthology podcast. Not many episodes yet but I'm enjoying it so far!
Old Gods of Applachia, a horror anthology podcast. Not many episodes yet but I'm enjoying it so far!
you answered the letter. now, like me, you are part of this place...
My Darkest days - Set it on fire
My Darkest days - Set it on fire
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Easy by Mac Ayres
Easy by Mac Ayres
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 864 865