Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 861 862
Listening to Vexento again, and atm the song Lonely Dance is playing. Very nice :3
Listening to Vexento again, and atm the song Lonely Dance is playing. Very nice :3
pVhWnFy.png
Know Who You are from Moana!
Know Who You are from Moana!
Right at this very second, "Down To Earth" by Celldweller. I think "Breakout" by Celldweller is up next on my playlist in about 30 seconds though.
Right at this very second, "Down To Earth" by Celldweller. I think "Breakout" by Celldweller is up next on my playlist in about 30 seconds though.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Carlos Lamartine - Guia Para A Libertação De África
Carlos Lamartine - Guia Para A Libertação De África
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3o-93FRe3U

You are all welcome~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3o-93FRe3U

You are all welcome~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
literally this

(tip - if you have only one earphone in and are confused like i was, put the other one in too)
literally this

(tip - if you have only one earphone in and are confused like i was, put the other one in too)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Wardruna - Best of All Albums

Awesome Celtic/Viking music. Perfect for drawing dragons.
Wardruna - Best of All Albums

Awesome Celtic/Viking music. Perfect for drawing dragons.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
circles - pierce the veil
circles - pierce the veil
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
I'm listening to people screaming about Uno (bryce games) not music but it's what I'm listening to
I'm listening to people screaming about Uno (bryce games) not music but it's what I'm listening to
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura "Time Judged All"
Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura "Time Judged All"
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 861 862