Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your shiny pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok so yesterday morning I got a shiny bidoof and then after coming home a got a shiny zizagoon and then a shiny stantler all from wonder trade Wednesday
Ok so yesterday morning I got a shiny bidoof and then after coming home a got a shiny zizagoon and then a shiny stantler all from wonder trade Wednesday
boIu4p9.png
WOHA!! That's so cool!!
I've only caught one single shiny in my lifetime... It was on Pokemon Pearl... A FRICKEN SHINY ZUBAT!!!!
WOHA!! That's so cool!!
I've only caught one single shiny in my lifetime... It was on Pokemon Pearl... A FRICKEN SHINY ZUBAT!!!!
lord_buttray_by_dynastisgoopis-d7uss8y.png
Not to brag but, [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mYNmv9Uhug4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Not to brag but,
maxresdefault.jpg
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
I've got a box of shinies. The most important ones being my shiny Charizard and shiny Garchomp. I specifically sought to complete the Pokedex so I could get the Shiny Charm so now I can pretty much breed for whatever shiny I want.
I've got a box of shinies. The most important ones being my shiny Charizard and shiny Garchomp. I specifically sought to complete the Pokedex so I could get the Shiny Charm so now I can pretty much breed for whatever shiny I want.
The only shiny I remember having was a shinx that I caught in Platinum. It made me so happy since luxray is one of my favs, buy ofc I lost the game years ago =\
The only shiny I remember having was a shinx that I caught in Platinum. It made me so happy since luxray is one of my favs, buy ofc I lost the game years ago =\
I'm pretty sure I have more, but the only two I remember are my shiny geodude, Duude, who I caught via chaining, and my shiny wooper, Lotte, who was a surprise find in the Safari Zone I think.
I'm pretty sure I have more, but the only two I remember are my shiny geodude, Duude, who I caught via chaining, and my shiny wooper, Lotte, who was a surprise find in the Safari Zone I think.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
I managed to nab a bunch of Shiny legendaries - think I almost have each one shiny, including Xerneas and Yveltal, most recently! (And yes, those ones are legit, though some of mine may or may not be hacks) Some of the Mythical Pokemon I also have Shiny, like Jirachi. But those were all from trades and giveaways on various forums.

The regular shinies I have? I did a lot of Masuda Method breeding, and got Charmander and Bulbasaur that way, and Froakie. I've been trying forever to get my favorite, Meowth that way (with 6iv, too!) but no luck yet. In the wild I ran into a Watchog and caught it, the only one I've run into in the wild so far. I know I have a couple others from Wondertrades and such, but not sure what all I have.
I managed to nab a bunch of Shiny legendaries - think I almost have each one shiny, including Xerneas and Yveltal, most recently! (And yes, those ones are legit, though some of mine may or may not be hacks) Some of the Mythical Pokemon I also have Shiny, like Jirachi. But those were all from trades and giveaways on various forums.

The regular shinies I have? I did a lot of Masuda Method breeding, and got Charmander and Bulbasaur that way, and Froakie. I've been trying forever to get my favorite, Meowth that way (with 6iv, too!) but no luck yet. In the wild I ran into a Watchog and caught it, the only one I've run into in the wild so far. I know I have a couple others from Wondertrades and such, but not sure what all I have.
My shiny Psyducks. Let me tell you 'bout 'em.

This story starts in a Pokemon Emerald cartridge. I was minding my own business, when suddenly, poof! Shiny Psyduck! I was totally extatic, and caught the cute little cretin.

Not a month after that, still in the Emerald safari zone, I encountered... poof! A shiny Psyduck! At this point I was laughing so hard about the chance of having two out of three shinies in my lifetime being the same species (I had encountered a Poliwag too, but that was way back in Crystal so it wasn't transferable to the GBA games).

Then, fast forward a little bit, to Pokemon Pearl. I was surfing around, minding my own business and then... poof! Well, if it isn't ANOTHER shiny Psyduck! These things seem to really like me, damn. Caught my third shiny Psyduck.

Pokemon Platinum... caught my fourth shiny Psyduck. At this point I was beginning to feel kind of stalked by the damn little things. Not to be ungrateful for shinies, but seeing the odds of running into shinies at all I would've really loved to have something that... you know... wasn't a Psyduck.

Five minutes later, still in Platinum. Another. Shiny. Psyduck. I kit you not. I was getting kind of mad at this point. I genuinely felt like the game was trolling me.

I encountered my sixth shiny Psyduck in SoulSilver. I regret it deeply now, but I actually rage-killed it.. I REALLY wish I hadn't done that. I could've had an entire team of legit, non-chained shiny Psyducks and how cool would that be?

Unfortunately I never ran into another shiny Psyduck again, though I did catch a shiny Girafarig and - my pride and joy and the epitome of my luck - a shiny Honedge during a red ColorLocke run in X/Y. Yesss.
My shiny Psyducks. Let me tell you 'bout 'em.

This story starts in a Pokemon Emerald cartridge. I was minding my own business, when suddenly, poof! Shiny Psyduck! I was totally extatic, and caught the cute little cretin.

Not a month after that, still in the Emerald safari zone, I encountered... poof! A shiny Psyduck! At this point I was laughing so hard about the chance of having two out of three shinies in my lifetime being the same species (I had encountered a Poliwag too, but that was way back in Crystal so it wasn't transferable to the GBA games).

Then, fast forward a little bit, to Pokemon Pearl. I was surfing around, minding my own business and then... poof! Well, if it isn't ANOTHER shiny Psyduck! These things seem to really like me, damn. Caught my third shiny Psyduck.

Pokemon Platinum... caught my fourth shiny Psyduck. At this point I was beginning to feel kind of stalked by the damn little things. Not to be ungrateful for shinies, but seeing the odds of running into shinies at all I would've really loved to have something that... you know... wasn't a Psyduck.

Five minutes later, still in Platinum. Another. Shiny. Psyduck. I kit you not. I was getting kind of mad at this point. I genuinely felt like the game was trolling me.

I encountered my sixth shiny Psyduck in SoulSilver. I regret it deeply now, but I actually rage-killed it.. I REALLY wish I hadn't done that. I could've had an entire team of legit, non-chained shiny Psyducks and how cool would that be?

Unfortunately I never ran into another shiny Psyduck again, though I did catch a shiny Girafarig and - my pride and joy and the epitome of my luck - a shiny Honedge during a red ColorLocke run in X/Y. Yesss.
I got tired of having bad luck finding shinies on my own (seriously, I've gotten four since I started playing as a kid) so I bought a bunch off of some people here on FR and am always looking for more.
I got tired of having bad luck finding shinies on my own (seriously, I've gotten four since I started playing as a kid) so I bought a bunch off of some people here on FR and am always looking for more.
I'm a pretty casual Pokemon player, and one day I was messing around with Wonder Trade, and got sent a shiny Espeon with their hidden ability. I was like, "Okay, wow, that happened."

It's the only shiny Pokemon I have besides the promo shiny Beldum. :D
I'm a pretty casual Pokemon player, and one day I was messing around with Wonder Trade, and got sent a shiny Espeon with their hidden ability. I was like, "Okay, wow, that happened."

It's the only shiny Pokemon I have besides the promo shiny Beldum. :D
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6