Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My grandma fears me now.
1 2 3 4
I showed her Panic! at the Disco music videos. Specifically This is Gospel and Emperors New Clothes. Sorry grandma... Also, she doesn't understand why I call British youtubers that are older than me my babies. Any of your parents or grandparents not understand you?

THIS JUST IN: My grandma took a "which punk band are you quiz" and said "oh dear" after getting my chemical romance. Apparently she blasts her music in the corner of the classroom XD
I showed her Panic! at the Disco music videos. Specifically This is Gospel and Emperors New Clothes. Sorry grandma... Also, she doesn't understand why I call British youtubers that are older than me my babies. Any of your parents or grandparents not understand you?

THIS JUST IN: My grandma took a "which punk band are you quiz" and said "oh dear" after getting my chemical romance. Apparently she blasts her music in the corner of the classroom XD
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
Pft- My parents and Grandparents will never understand me and my needs.
Pft- My parents and Grandparents will never understand me and my needs.
MVxSTuW.jpg
@qweee

I showed my grandma Rammstein, she surprised me by telling me that they're old news and she likes System of a Down better. Touche grandma.

Touche.
@qweee

I showed my grandma Rammstein, she surprised me by telling me that they're old news and she likes System of a Down better. Touche grandma.

Touche.
cf33312f830835be1e2934aaacac7428.gif
@DrValentina dad's just don't understand. Case in point: "Why are they panicking at the Disco?" Or the ever famous "The fall out boys"
@ananke Is this an anime? A band? I am confused.
@DrValentina dad's just don't understand. Case in point: "Why are they panicking at the Disco?" Or the ever famous "The fall out boys"
@ananke Is this an anime? A band? I am confused.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
@qweee

HAhahaha. Yeah any weird nickname for a fictional character is very confusing to them.
@qweee

HAhahaha. Yeah any weird nickname for a fictional character is very confusing to them.
[quote name="ananke" date=2015-11-27 23:06:53] @ qweee I showed my grandma Rammstein, she surprised me by telling me that they're old news and she likes System of a Down better. Touche grandma. Touche. [/quote] Nice :o I showed my younger sister Ich Will, big mistake. She constantly asks for me to play it to her! I tried showing her Du Hast and Feuer Frei! but she says she doesn't like those ones. I've yet to play System to her though. No idea why I haven't played them to her yet, they're probably my favoirite band. xD On the other hand though, my mum heard the bit after the bridge in System Of A Down's song Needles, the bit where Serj is growling, ONLY that bit, and now she thinks all I listen to is death metal. I don't even like death metal! [s]no offense intended to people who do though[/s] She refuses to let me play Sabaton songs to her because she thinks they're a death metal band just because her boyfriend was working on a boat with some Norwegians and they were supposedly playing that kind of thing. :/ edit: just remembered, my mum doesn't get why her brother really likes Rammstein. Again, judging it on a small part of the song (one of the verses of Ich Will)
ananke wrote on 2015-11-27:
@ qweee

Touche.

Nice :o
I showed my younger sister Ich Will, big mistake. She constantly asks for me to play it to her! I tried showing her Du Hast and Feuer Frei! but she says she doesn't like those ones. I've yet to play System to her though. No idea why I haven't played them to her yet, they're probably my favoirite band. xD

On the other hand though, my mum heard the bit after the bridge in System Of A Down's song Needles, the bit where Serj is growling, ONLY that bit, and now she thinks all I listen to is death metal. I don't even like death metal! no offense intended to people who do though
She refuses to let me play Sabaton songs to her because she thinks they're a death metal band just because her boyfriend was working on a boat with some Norwegians and they were supposedly playing that kind of thing. :/

edit: just remembered, my mum doesn't get why her brother really likes Rammstein. Again, judging it on a small part of the song (one of the verses of Ich Will)
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@qweee

They're both bands. Rammstein is heavy and German, System of a Down is also heavy sounding, but they're sort of ridiculous. They're good! Look em up!
@qweee

They're both bands. Rammstein is heavy and German, System of a Down is also heavy sounding, but they're sort of ridiculous. They're good! Look em up!
@ananke Show her the live performance of Bück dich next time and we'll see what she says :P
@ananke Show her the live performance of Bück dich next time and we'll see what she says :P
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Philli

That would get me punted to the moon!! lmao, I'm nice and cozy here on earth :P
@Philli

That would get me punted to the moon!! lmao, I'm nice and cozy here on earth :P
@qweee

emperor's new clothes is my real life aesthetic,
@qweee

emperor's new clothes is my real life aesthetic,
1 2 3 4