Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 462 463
@Dioltas

Ill have to check them out! ;w; I really need to listen to more female kmusic singers in general aaa

@RayAnneliese

You have successfully found the trash thread yes hello

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE DRAGON THING!! Just have a look at page 2+3 in my lair ovo" all of them are pretty permanent and i nEED MORE
and i need to finish naming some
@Dioltas

Ill have to check them out! ;w; I really need to listen to more female kmusic singers in general aaa

@RayAnneliese

You have successfully found the trash thread yes hello

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE DRAGON THING!! Just have a look at page 2+3 in my lair ovo" all of them are pretty permanent and i nEED MORE
and i need to finish naming some
@Zenoid

THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO. ALONG WITH https://youtu.be/70SMjxn4FBA
@Zenoid

THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO. ALONG WITH https://youtu.be/70SMjxn4FBA
@RayAnneliese
fellow suga biased hii

I only have one exo dragon (Tao) but hes been around since I started and he isnt leaving any time soon
@RayAnneliese
fellow suga biased hii

I only have one exo dragon (Tao) but hes been around since I started and he isnt leaving any time soon
CSlUWkg.png
Ahhh I lost this thread, but it wasn't that hard to find again. >3<

Hello everybody else!

@RayAnneliese
Great choice in Exo, Vixx, and Bts biases btw.
Ahhh I lost this thread, but it wasn't that hard to find again. >3<

Hello everybody else!

@RayAnneliese
Great choice in Exo, Vixx, and Bts biases btw.
omg yes other people who love kpop holla y'all
Groups i love include SHINee, VIXX, EXO, BTS, BIGBANG, 2NE1, f(x), AKMU, and so many others.
My bias list goes on for eternity dude like seriously
omg yes other people who love kpop holla y'all
Groups i love include SHINee, VIXX, EXO, BTS, BIGBANG, 2NE1, f(x), AKMU, and so many others.
My bias list goes on for eternity dude like seriously
I see bts fans everywhere but WHERE ARE THE JIMIN FANS

also exo is the best<3
I see bts fans everywhere but WHERE ARE THE JIMIN FANS

also exo is the best<3
@RGXiumin

I have it saved in Aeruga's bio in my lair if you ever need it!

@Superbia

The entirety of bts is my bias but pARK JIMIN IS WONDERFUL AAA
@RGXiumin

I have it saved in Aeruga's bio in my lair if you ever need it!

@Superbia

The entirety of bts is my bias but pARK JIMIN IS WONDERFUL AAA
@Zenoid

//clings to you like a koala I have decided you are my saviour on this website. You're about the first person that I've seen who knows who ZE:A is, my god. Ah, I watched Misaeng! I cried a lot because I am trash, but y'know.

Also, whoa! Your English is really good. Better than my attempt at Japanese, at least. I can't articulate much in a foreign language. :x

@Chime

I am trash I didn't even try. My progens are named after SuChen so that says a lot about how much of a piece of garbage I am.

Namyu has a pretty small fandom; We've tried to get them a #1 twice, but it's hard :x They don't get invited on variety shows much either, which is really sad. Nine Muses Cast is amazing, but they don't get subbed by Star Empire. :x The past of NaMyu is also really sad and makes me want to cry like a child.

@dioltas

YIXIIINNGGG. ZITAAAOOO. I've also been into kpop for less than a year, so hi friend! :D Also Suga biased yes hello //slaps hi five

@GhostPaladin

Ah yes, I see the Bangtan and the ExoK & ExoM. :3 Is Excelsis named after VIXX, though? :o I'm still planning on how many perm dragons I want, but currently it's just 12 for EXO ;; Because I refuse to face the reality that we're down to 9

@RGXiumin

Thank you! xD I actually saw your username once before I found this thread and I hyperventilated for about 10 minutes debating if I should PM you but I never did. OTL
@Zenoid

//clings to you like a koala I have decided you are my saviour on this website. You're about the first person that I've seen who knows who ZE:A is, my god. Ah, I watched Misaeng! I cried a lot because I am trash, but y'know.

Also, whoa! Your English is really good. Better than my attempt at Japanese, at least. I can't articulate much in a foreign language. :x

@Chime

I am trash I didn't even try. My progens are named after SuChen so that says a lot about how much of a piece of garbage I am.

Namyu has a pretty small fandom; We've tried to get them a #1 twice, but it's hard :x They don't get invited on variety shows much either, which is really sad. Nine Muses Cast is amazing, but they don't get subbed by Star Empire. :x The past of NaMyu is also really sad and makes me want to cry like a child.

@dioltas

YIXIIINNGGG. ZITAAAOOO. I've also been into kpop for less than a year, so hi friend! :D Also Suga biased yes hello //slaps hi five

@GhostPaladin

Ah yes, I see the Bangtan and the ExoK & ExoM. :3 Is Excelsis named after VIXX, though? :o I'm still planning on how many perm dragons I want, but currently it's just 12 for EXO ;; Because I refuse to face the reality that we're down to 9

@RGXiumin

Thank you! xD I actually saw your username once before I found this thread and I hyperventilated for about 10 minutes debating if I should PM you but I never did. OTL
3PxlXSK.png
@RayAnneliese
Ooh are subs out there, though? o: I'll have to look it up later!
What happened if you don't mind me asking? :(
I' m so out of the k-pop loop

Ooh I started watching Misaeng a while ago and am about halfway through it? It's so good but I've been too busy to finish it ;o;
Siwan's acting is A+

@HumanEntity
Ooh I like VIXX. What'd you think of LR's Beautiful Liar? o:
@RayAnneliese
Ooh are subs out there, though? o: I'll have to look it up later!
What happened if you don't mind me asking? :(
I' m so out of the k-pop loop

Ooh I started watching Misaeng a while ago and am about halfway through it? It's so good but I've been too busy to finish it ;o;
Siwan's acting is A+

@HumanEntity
Ooh I like VIXX. What'd you think of LR's Beautiful Liar? o:
tumblr_inline_mhjjhc6Pet1qz4rgp.gif
@RayAnneliese

Excelsis is named after vixx! Im currently waiting for her mate which an incredibly generous user decided to take up as a breeding project after seeing an entry I made in a dream dragon spreadshees ;m;

My perm dragons are like my bias list though, I'll be like, "okay this is it" then I see another dragon I really like

i impulse bought vernon and woozi
@RayAnneliese

Excelsis is named after vixx! Im currently waiting for her mate which an incredibly generous user decided to take up as a breeding project after seeing an entry I made in a dream dragon spreadshees ;m;

My perm dragons are like my bias list though, I'll be like, "okay this is it" then I see another dragon I really like

i impulse bought vernon and woozi
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 462 463