Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 462 463
@WreckandRule bye bye! thanks for all ur help, i could never have googled "problems with kpop" by myself
@WreckandRule bye bye! thanks for all ur help, i could never have googled "problems with kpop" by myself
yall why do i feel like tht was a salty western stan i s2g
yall why do i feel like tht was a salty western stan i s2g
@whopocalypse Block me before you try and insult me. :)
@whopocalypse Block me before you try and insult me. :)
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
can you both just stop?

or at least not do this here?
can you both just stop?

or at least not do this here?
jt3PpxV.png
are there any twice stans here? did yall see vids from their concert i was screaming
are there any twice stans here? did yall see vids from their concert i was screaming
Gosh, personally I ADORED Fake Love. I thought the MV and dance were amazing. Maybe I'm a bit over the top in my excitement tho bc this is my first comeback quq

I couldn't say what my favorite song is though... Did think it was neat that there was Airplane Pt. 2. OH AND THE SONG JK HELPED PRODUCE IS SO GOOD IM SO PROUD OF HIMMM
Gosh, personally I ADORED Fake Love. I thought the MV and dance were amazing. Maybe I'm a bit over the top in my excitement tho bc this is my first comeback quq

I couldn't say what my favorite song is though... Did think it was neat that there was Airplane Pt. 2. OH AND THE SONG JK HELPED PRODUCE IS SO GOOD IM SO PROUD OF HIMMM
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@WreckandRule if you're so concerned about the kpop industry i don't see why posting in a flight rising thread about stuff everyone here is fully aware of is going to help

please move along, this is a forum thread for people to share links to mvs and chat about stuff we enjoy

the entire entertainment industry worldwide has its own serious issues, u dont have to come here and shove the problems with what we enjoy in our faces as if we're thick and blind to it

@WreckandRule if you're so concerned about the kpop industry i don't see why posting in a flight rising thread about stuff everyone here is fully aware of is going to help

please move along, this is a forum thread for people to share links to mvs and chat about stuff we enjoy

the entire entertainment industry worldwide has its own serious issues, u dont have to come here and shove the problems with what we enjoy in our faces as if we're thick and blind to it

ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
in other news the bts comeback was great and im back to promote the groups nobody talks about by saying please watch n.flying's new mv ty

kwangjin headbanging to the softest slowest song ever is my favourite thing
in other news the bts comeback was great and im back to promote the groups nobody talks about by saying please watch n.flying's new mv ty

kwangjin headbanging to the softest slowest song ever is my favourite thing
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@BlockBBastarz omg an nflying stan there r like 3 of us total
@BlockBBastarz omg an nflying stan there r like 3 of us total
@whopocalypse oh my god you are the 4th person ive ever met who likes them god bless
@whopocalypse oh my god you are the 4th person ive ever met who likes them god bless
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 462 463