Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your desktop/phone wallpaper?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
pearl and marina splatoon for my phone and laptop both <3

i also have a picture of Deep Cut's rock paper scissors splatfest art for my google background
pearl and marina splatoon for my phone and laptop both <3

i also have a picture of Deep Cut's rock paper scissors splatfest art for my google background
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
my lockscreen is a drawing of several different organisms (vultures, possums, rats, foxes, flies, beetles, mushrooms etc) it's very vulture culture-esque and i love it
my home screen is a black and white drawing of the moon phases and orbit of the planets.. i made all my apps match the color scheme[:
my lockscreen is a drawing of several different organisms (vultures, possums, rats, foxes, flies, beetles, mushrooms etc) it's very vulture culture-esque and i love it
my home screen is a black and white drawing of the moon phases and orbit of the planets.. i made all my apps match the color scheme[:
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Home desktop I have Akali and Evelynn (LoL characters) and at my work desktop I have a wallpaper of a Stellaris leviathan!

Phone I have pictures of me and my partner :)
Home desktop I have Akali and Evelynn (LoL characters) and at my work desktop I have a wallpaper of a Stellaris leviathan!

Phone I have pictures of me and my partner :)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
my phone’s lockscreen wallpaper is a slideshow of pictures of my boyfriend (and some with me) and my homescreen is a picture of my dog! she was a border collie crossed with a husky, and her name was isabelle.
my phone’s lockscreen wallpaper is a slideshow of pictures of my boyfriend (and some with me) and my homescreen is a picture of my dog! she was a border collie crossed with a husky, and her name was isabelle.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Already posted here but I’ve changed them

Home: a garden snake my dad found
Lock: me and my boyfriend at prom <3
Already posted here but I’ve changed them

Home: a garden snake my dad found
Lock: me and my boyfriend at prom <3
both my phone and laptop wallpapers are of Doppo, Himfui, and Jakurai from Hypnosis Mic!! because that anime has been a plague on my brain for like past month please send help :>
both my phone and laptop wallpapers are of Doppo, Himfui, and Jakurai from Hypnosis Mic!! because that anime has been a plague on my brain for like past month please send help :>
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
wolves
just a rotating gallery of wolf pics
wolves
just a rotating gallery of wolf pics
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
my laptop wallpaper is kirito/asuna

my phone's lockscreen is a pretty photo i took of the sun setting behind a forest

and my phone wallpaper is me meeting my fav nascar driver for the first time <3
my laptop wallpaper is kirito/asuna

my phone's lockscreen is a pretty photo i took of the sun setting behind a forest

and my phone wallpaper is me meeting my fav nascar driver for the first time <3
yzUX307.png
My phone wallpaper is a picture I took of a giraffe, for some reason.
My phone wallpaper is a picture I took of a giraffe, for some reason.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Katsuo

And also Katsuo but woof man

He’s my favorite oc :,)
Katsuo

And also Katsuo but woof man

He’s my favorite oc :,)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26