Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
@Nakattack
The 25th of July is my brothers birthday.
As for rushing forward I just got accepted into Vet Tech and am entering a 2 year program.

The reason I didn't want to know the future is that one of my cats is in renal failure and is at current at the vets on IV meds. I've had him since he was seconds old and he just turned 3 July 5th. We just brought him in today and are doing everything we can, but.. eventually his kidneys will fail. I just don't want to know when. ;w; I've already suffered a loss of a less than 7 week old kitten earlier in June that belonged to my brother and now I'm terrified of losing my own baby.
@Nakattack
The 25th of July is my brothers birthday.
As for rushing forward I just got accepted into Vet Tech and am entering a 2 year program.

The reason I didn't want to know the future is that one of my cats is in renal failure and is at current at the vets on IV meds. I've had him since he was seconds old and he just turned 3 July 5th. We just brought him in today and are doing everything we can, but.. eventually his kidneys will fail. I just don't want to know when. ;w; I've already suffered a loss of a less than 7 week old kitten earlier in June that belonged to my brother and now I'm terrified of losing my own baby.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Boolean I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. With my readings, I couldn't give you an exact date, even if I wanted to... :( I hope you get lots of time with him.
@Boolean I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. With my readings, I couldn't give you an exact date, even if I wanted to... :( I hope you get lots of time with him.
@Nakattack
Oooh, I've never had a tarot reading before, but I've always been interested. Could I get a present-future reading, please? Public is fine. :)
@Nakattack
Oooh, I've never had a tarot reading before, but I've always been interested. Could I get a present-future reading, please? Public is fine. :)
@Electrike Your present is a daydream - you're planning ahead and preparing for the future. Your near future is a repeat of something that's already happened, such as going back to work/school. Your not-so-distant future contains a celebration.

I hope that's okay!
@Electrike Your present is a daydream - you're planning ahead and preparing for the future. Your near future is a repeat of something that's already happened, such as going back to work/school. Your not-so-distant future contains a celebration.

I hope that's okay!
@Nakattack

Hello! You did a general reading for me yesterday, but would it be possible to get a reading about health? A bit less general, but it's not a specific question. ;v;
@Nakattack

Hello! You did a general reading for me yesterday, but would it be possible to get a reading about health? A bit less general, but it's not a specific question. ;v;
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
@tabeabd Sure thing. Would you like one privately or publicly?
@tabeabd Sure thing. Would you like one privately or publicly?
Hey there! I have a question for you and your deck, if you have the time. I don't mind if you post it publicly.

My question is, "how do I become happy again?" I've hit a rough spot with my depression and need all the help I can get.
EDIT: @Nakattack forgot to ping sorry
Hey there! I have a question for you and your deck, if you have the time. I don't mind if you post it publicly.

My question is, "how do I become happy again?" I've hit a rough spot with my depression and need all the help I can get.
EDIT: @Nakattack forgot to ping sorry
23ac9de34538dd1c26181904ead29a49.gif
@Nakattack

Thank you :) hmmm privately I guess
@Nakattack

Thank you :) hmmm privately I guess
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
Hi if I could get a past-present-future reading, that'd be great! And it can be public! :)
Hi if I could get a past-present-future reading, that'd be great! And it can be public! :)
@spaceyokai I drew three cards for you. First, surround yourself with people who care about you, but don't dig too privately into your life. Secondly, avoid starting or getting involved in situations that can overwhelm you (like drama). Lastly, take stock of the situations you're in. Are they good? Are they good for you? If not, abandon them.
@spaceyokai I drew three cards for you. First, surround yourself with people who care about you, but don't dig too privately into your life. Secondly, avoid starting or getting involved in situations that can overwhelm you (like drama). Lastly, take stock of the situations you're in. Are they good? Are they good for you? If not, abandon them.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40