Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40
@Enigmatic @dreamless @Yield @turboetana All of your readings will be done in the morning!
@Enigmatic @dreamless @Yield @turboetana All of your readings will be done in the morning!
Caught up!
Caught up!
Still Open
Still Open
@Nakattack
I'd love a reading please and thank-you.
Possibly a present reading?
I'm not so keen on knowing the future and would rather let events fold out as they are.
@Nakattack
I'd love a reading please and thank-you.
Possibly a present reading?
I'm not so keen on knowing the future and would rather let events fold out as they are.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Nakattack

This is a cool idea~ I'm interested in a general reading, if you don't mind. Public is fine :)

Thank you!
@Nakattack

This is a cool idea~ I'm interested in a general reading, if you don't mind. Public is fine :)

Thank you!
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
@Boolean sure thing. Private or public, friend?
@Boolean sure thing. Private or public, friend?
@Nakattack

Oh wow you have so many requests! If you have too many then skip over me!
I would love any reading you feel comfortable to give me! I also read Tarot (still learning ahaha) but I love to get readings from people who also read tarot - especially if they're still learning! So yeah if you have the time that's cool, and if you eventually forget about me then that's fine too~
@Nakattack

Oh wow you have so many requests! If you have too many then skip over me!
I would love any reading you feel comfortable to give me! I also read Tarot (still learning ahaha) but I love to get readings from people who also read tarot - especially if they're still learning! So yeah if you have the time that's cool, and if you eventually forget about me then that's fine too~
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@tabeabd Your journey begins with a solitary moment - bask in it. Your path is one of the fool, freedom and joy. Your obstacle is a search for love that overtakes you, becomes your very breath. Beware giving when expecting something in return. Beware a woman who seeks only financial gain. Ultimately, seek knowledge of that around you.
@tabeabd Your journey begins with a solitary moment - bask in it. Your path is one of the fool, freedom and joy. Your obstacle is a search for love that overtakes you, becomes your very breath. Beware giving when expecting something in return. Beware a woman who seeks only financial gain. Ultimately, seek knowledge of that around you.
@Nakattack

Very interesting, thank you :)
Some unexpectedly accurate statements.
@Nakattack

Very interesting, thank you :)
Some unexpectedly accurate statements.
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
@Saeledheldes I'd love to do a full reading for you. Private or public?
@Saeledheldes I'd love to do a full reading for you. Private or public?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40