Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
@Nakattack I would prefer private. Sorry I forgot to mention that XD
@Nakattack I would prefer private. Sorry I forgot to mention that XD
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@Nakattack I do tarot as well! I actually just got the thoth deck recently but I've been lazy with it, so...I would love a private general reading. I'm sending some holiday currency your way as well!
@Nakattack I do tarot as well! I actually just got the thoth deck recently but I've been lazy with it, so...I would love a private general reading. I'm sending some holiday currency your way as well!
img.jpg
@Nakattack
I'd love a private general reading if you don't mind!
@Nakattack
I'd love a private general reading if you don't mind!
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Nakattack
I don't mind if it's public c:
@Nakattack
I don't mind if it's public c:
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Boolean One present reading coming right up! You're my first specifically present.

You are celebrating something with someone close to you. You feel like you're charging forward into whatever's next, like the world is slowing around you while you pick up speed. Make your decisions swiftly and without hesitation.
@Boolean One present reading coming right up! You're my first specifically present.

You are celebrating something with someone close to you. You feel like you're charging forward into whatever's next, like the world is slowing around you while you pick up speed. Make your decisions swiftly and without hesitation.
@Nakattack
Could I get just a present-future reading? If that's possible.
@Nakattack
Could I get just a present-future reading? If that's possible.
signature1_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqrg.png
signature2_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlwd2.png
signature_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqgj.jpg
@DarkeningDawn sure thing! Private or Public?
@DarkeningDawn sure thing! Private or Public?
Ummm. I think private.

Edit: I read over this after I posted it and it sounded extraordinarily rude. I'm terribly sorry about that.
Ummm. I think private.

Edit: I read over this after I posted it and it sounded extraordinarily rude. I'm terribly sorry about that.
@darkeningdawn Not a problem, didn't seem a bit rude to me. Tone is hard to convey on the internet!
@darkeningdawn Not a problem, didn't seem a bit rude to me. Tone is hard to convey on the internet!
@Nakattack
It is indeed!
@Nakattack
It is indeed!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40