Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40
@Nakattack

I would love a past/present/future, can I get a private reading ? Thanks!
@Nakattack

I would love a past/present/future, can I get a private reading ? Thanks!
B6ve782.giffree_zim_and_gir_icon_by_supertuffpinkpuff.png icon_undertaker_by_nyharu-d67cfm5.gif sebastian_avatar_by_magiclove24-d3e77ow.gif ciel_phantomhive_avatar_by_magiclove24-d3e778j.gif B6ve782.gif

1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png
@Nakattack Hello! if you are still doing private readings I would love one!
I actually used to do readings but lately I have not been even able to do a reading for myself! if you could- I have had alot of anxiety around a relationship. Maybe if you could do a basic past-present-future with that in mind?

I want to tip you!
@Nakattack Hello! if you are still doing private readings I would love one!
I actually used to do readings but lately I have not been even able to do a reading for myself! if you could- I have had alot of anxiety around a relationship. Maybe if you could do a basic past-present-future with that in mind?

I want to tip you!
@Nakattack Hi! I have never done a tarot reading before, but now is as good as any time to try I guess :)

Hmmmm I'll do a specific question if possible. Private or public would be fine. My question is, What am I not seeing? I'll be sure to tip you as well :)
@Nakattack Hi! I have never done a tarot reading before, but now is as good as any time to try I guess :)

Hmmmm I'll do a specific question if possible. Private or public would be fine. My question is, What am I not seeing? I'll be sure to tip you as well :)
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
@Nakattack wow you seemed really flooded right now haha

if you're free, a past-future reading in private would be sha-mazing

thanks brah
@Nakattack wow you seemed really flooded right now haha

if you're free, a past-future reading in private would be sha-mazing

thanks brah
And caught up!
And caught up!
@Nakattack

I'm a little curious, I would like a private reading please.
@Nakattack

I'm a little curious, I would like a private reading please.
jpj0w0.jpg
@Nakattack - Wow, looks like you've been very busy with this! Could I please have a private past, present, and future reading? Thanks muchly!
@Nakattack - Wow, looks like you've been very busy with this! Could I please have a private past, present, and future reading? Thanks muchly!
@Nakattack
This seems super interesting. Could I perhaps have a past, present, and future reading? If possible, I would prefer it to be private. :) Thank you!
@Nakattack
This seems super interesting. Could I perhaps have a past, present, and future reading? If possible, I would prefer it to be private. :) Thank you!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Nakattack O: These interest me a lot! If you have some time, could I have a past, present and future reading as well? Private would be great too, please and thank you!

(Also, wow so much traffic!)
@Nakattack O: These interest me a lot! If you have some time, could I have a past, present and future reading as well? Private would be great too, please and thank you!

(Also, wow so much traffic!)
@Nakattack Hello~ I would love to have a general reading for health/personal life. Private or public, I don't mind either way =)

Also what decks do you have/are you using? :3
@Nakattack Hello~ I would love to have a general reading for health/personal life. Private or public, I don't mind either way =)

Also what decks do you have/are you using? :3
va9Ovky.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40