Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you do when you were little?
1 2 3 4 5
@Woodenclaw

Awww that's so cute ^3^

I don't remember much from the show. I remember a little bit, but after a while the memories of the show all kind of blend into Beyblade...

oh sweet Arcanist not Beyblade
@Woodenclaw

Awww that's so cute ^3^

I don't remember much from the show. I remember a little bit, but after a while the memories of the show all kind of blend into Beyblade...

oh sweet Arcanist not Beyblade
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
Played with my stuffed animals a lot. I was absolutely in love with Webkinz; I'd take all mine and spread them around the living room pretending it was a town of them or somethin. Had a lot of imaginary friends too, I think. Animals, mainly.

Went to school. Tried to "skate" on the ice puddles on the playground. Nearly cracked my head open on said ice puddle. Proceeded to hate the playground.

I also remember running in the woods a lot and making tree forts with my friends. At one point we had stayed out a bit too long and the neighborhood sent out a search party. Oops.

Used to go out to the beach with friends for the sole purpose of pretending to be mermaids. Sure, we looked like idiots. But we were tiny fishes and no one could stop us
Played with my stuffed animals a lot. I was absolutely in love with Webkinz; I'd take all mine and spread them around the living room pretending it was a town of them or somethin. Had a lot of imaginary friends too, I think. Animals, mainly.

Went to school. Tried to "skate" on the ice puddles on the playground. Nearly cracked my head open on said ice puddle. Proceeded to hate the playground.

I also remember running in the woods a lot and making tree forts with my friends. At one point we had stayed out a bit too long and the neighborhood sent out a search party. Oops.

Used to go out to the beach with friends for the sole purpose of pretending to be mermaids. Sure, we looked like idiots. But we were tiny fishes and no one could stop us
hn5xCVk.png
I played in gran's garden a lot! My favourite activity was flipping over the rubber mats to see some shy crawlies. Once, I took a roly poly-- or woodlouse-- and fed a Cheerio to them.

Ye gods, I'm such a hippie.
I played in gran's garden a lot! My favourite activity was flipping over the rubber mats to see some shy crawlies. Once, I took a roly poly-- or woodlouse-- and fed a Cheerio to them.

Ye gods, I'm such a hippie.
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
I used to make towns out of my littlest pet shop toy sets. I'd have a mayor trying to keep all the citizens happy while balancing a budget. I would also play pretend baker and construction worker. I'd put crushed up weeds in a bowl and hide them under a rock to "bake" or I'd put clay dirt and water in bucket and wait for it to harden to make "cement". My neighbors and I tried to make a stream in an empty lot. We never got very far since the ground was too hard to dig.
I used to make towns out of my littlest pet shop toy sets. I'd have a mayor trying to keep all the citizens happy while balancing a budget. I would also play pretend baker and construction worker. I'd put crushed up weeds in a bowl and hide them under a rock to "bake" or I'd put clay dirt and water in bucket and wait for it to harden to make "cement". My neighbors and I tried to make a stream in an empty lot. We never got very far since the ground was too hard to dig.
568.png
I played with my little animal and Pokémon figures with the son of my neighbor (he was a year older than me) all day long. We also built a tree house or at least attempted to build one; We only ever got half way there, but it sure was fun. Climbing trees during the summer and making snowmen during the winter was fun as well. Oh, and digging huge snow caves! What else... Well, I guess I was one of those stupid kids that actually believed that humans could fly, so one day I took two plastic bags, cut them open to look more like wings, taped them under my arms and jumped from a little hill. Granted, I never flew and felt utterly disappointed afterwards, ahaha.

Ah, fun times.
I played with my little animal and Pokémon figures with the son of my neighbor (he was a year older than me) all day long. We also built a tree house or at least attempted to build one; We only ever got half way there, but it sure was fun. Climbing trees during the summer and making snowmen during the winter was fun as well. Oh, and digging huge snow caves! What else... Well, I guess I was one of those stupid kids that actually believed that humans could fly, so one day I took two plastic bags, cut them open to look more like wings, taped them under my arms and jumped from a little hill. Granted, I never flew and felt utterly disappointed afterwards, ahaha.

Ah, fun times.
N5Fffyx.png
My earliest memories happen to be from an Olympic year, and I set up my stuffed animals to be commentators and judges, and I pretended I was an Olympic walker. I would just walk in circles, and the commentators would be all "Wow! Impressive walking! Oh, that was a stumble, that'll cost her some points. But overall an outstanding performance." And then the judges would give me numbers. And I would create different types of walking to make it all more interesting.

The funniest part is that I was actually in gymnastics at the time, so I was actually learning real Olympics-related stuff, but I was really, really bad at it, so... heh.
My earliest memories happen to be from an Olympic year, and I set up my stuffed animals to be commentators and judges, and I pretended I was an Olympic walker. I would just walk in circles, and the commentators would be all "Wow! Impressive walking! Oh, that was a stumble, that'll cost her some points. But overall an outstanding performance." And then the judges would give me numbers. And I would create different types of walking to make it all more interesting.

The funniest part is that I was actually in gymnastics at the time, so I was actually learning real Olympics-related stuff, but I was really, really bad at it, so... heh.
chill
1 2 3 4 5