Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you do when you were little?
1 2 3 4 5
I used to run around the house pretending to be a superhero I made up named Gray Raptor, who was literally a gray-colored dinosaur. I had (still have) this toy dinosaur I named Clairie. She was pretty much my sidekick. Ah, I remember years ago, when I dumped this giant leopard plush which I pretended to be a villain into a laundry basket, saying "Gray Raptor taking out the trash!" (pretty sure I stole that quote from an old show called Tutenstein, on Discovery Kids. man, DK was the jam)

What fun stuff did you make-believe when you were little?
I used to run around the house pretending to be a superhero I made up named Gray Raptor, who was literally a gray-colored dinosaur. I had (still have) this toy dinosaur I named Clairie. She was pretty much my sidekick. Ah, I remember years ago, when I dumped this giant leopard plush which I pretended to be a villain into a laundry basket, saying "Gray Raptor taking out the trash!" (pretty sure I stole that quote from an old show called Tutenstein, on Discovery Kids. man, DK was the jam)

What fun stuff did you make-believe when you were little?
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
Make suicidal threats while stabbing myself with red pen in first grade, lol good times.

Feel lonely all the time from constant isolation and bullying. Fck myself up with a lot of self-hate and ideas like that. Made some imaginary friends though, I think. I don't remember a lot from that period, sorry.
Make suicidal threats while stabbing myself with red pen in first grade, lol good times.

Feel lonely all the time from constant isolation and bullying. Fck myself up with a lot of self-hate and ideas like that. Made some imaginary friends though, I think. I don't remember a lot from that period, sorry.
Me and my friends would pretend to be animals like dogs or cats or whatever and we'd walk around on all fours.

We also built blanket forts all the damn time and it was magical
Me and my friends would pretend to be animals like dogs or cats or whatever and we'd walk around on all fours.

We also built blanket forts all the damn time and it was magical
Get a group of kids together that all lived in close apartments...and reenacted the old Resident Evil games around the complex.

Every day there was a causality injury or two. But it was great fun.

It just occurred to me!!! We were elementary kids who LARPed. XD Omg, that's amazingly funny.
Get a group of kids together that all lived in close apartments...and reenacted the old Resident Evil games around the complex.

Every day there was a causality injury or two. But it was great fun.

It just occurred to me!!! We were elementary kids who LARPed. XD Omg, that's amazingly funny.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
.......I used to hide in the rhodie bush and pretend that I was a Faerie Princess. Or I used to pretend I was in The Lord of the Rings as Frodo's younger sister who was the Ring Bearer instead of him. Or I'd play Sailor Moon with some friends and we'd used the boys as the villains.
.......I used to hide in the rhodie bush and pretend that I was a Faerie Princess. Or I used to pretend I was in The Lord of the Rings as Frodo's younger sister who was the Ring Bearer instead of him. Or I'd play Sailor Moon with some friends and we'd used the boys as the villains.
@Archen

I had an entire elaborate fantasy world based on my stuffed animals and other toys, complete with story arcs and consistent characterization.

Yeaah I was a strange child.
@Archen

I had an entire elaborate fantasy world based on my stuffed animals and other toys, complete with story arcs and consistent characterization.

Yeaah I was a strange child.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Some friends and I would pretend to be Harry Potter characters on the playground. We were obviously the cool kids. I would also make up stories to try and get people to believe them. Like I told people that I had the power to make other people fly, that I had a big dog that would turn into a stuffed animal so I could take it to school and just random stories like that. I really don't know where I got that from. But I was that kid.

My brothers and I would also send notes to each other by taking our Harry Potter stuffed animals, attaching the notes to them, and throwing them at each others doors. Funnily enough mine was a dragon (okay and maybe I still have it and it sits in a place of honour in my room).
Some friends and I would pretend to be Harry Potter characters on the playground. We were obviously the cool kids. I would also make up stories to try and get people to believe them. Like I told people that I had the power to make other people fly, that I had a big dog that would turn into a stuffed animal so I could take it to school and just random stories like that. I really don't know where I got that from. But I was that kid.

My brothers and I would also send notes to each other by taking our Harry Potter stuffed animals, attaching the notes to them, and throwing them at each others doors. Funnily enough mine was a dragon (okay and maybe I still have it and it sits in a place of honour in my room).
My sister and I would play Pokemon, she'd be the Pokemon (Usually Vulpix) and I'd be her trainer, telling her to use attacks on other imaginary Pokemon. I also wrote lots of stories and drew a lot of nonsensical pictures.

We also had a bunch of Legos, and we'd make these weird creatures with a whole kingdom and story and everything... I really wish we still had them, but the bucket was lost at some point.
My sister and I would play Pokemon, she'd be the Pokemon (Usually Vulpix) and I'd be her trainer, telling her to use attacks on other imaginary Pokemon. I also wrote lots of stories and drew a lot of nonsensical pictures.

We also had a bunch of Legos, and we'd make these weird creatures with a whole kingdom and story and everything... I really wish we still had them, but the bucket was lost at some point.
@Lesley, Same. But each "category" of toys had it's own stories and characters, complete with backgrounds, story arcs, friends/enemies/family dynamics, cultures, and geography which was consistent with each category (i.e. Beanie Babies/Stuffed animals vs plastic toys).

But my friends and I also pretended that we were shape-shifters...played a lot of pretend with my cousin as well (usually with Pocahontas)...did a lot of fake bending from Avatar

But one day with did make a human-sized Whack-a-Mole game, which was kinda really fun
@Lesley, Same. But each "category" of toys had it's own stories and characters, complete with backgrounds, story arcs, friends/enemies/family dynamics, cultures, and geography which was consistent with each category (i.e. Beanie Babies/Stuffed animals vs plastic toys).

But my friends and I also pretended that we were shape-shifters...played a lot of pretend with my cousin as well (usually with Pocahontas)...did a lot of fake bending from Avatar

But one day with did make a human-sized Whack-a-Mole game, which was kinda really fun
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Hung out with my neighbors. Went to school. Played chase a lot. Had to be tutored in reading and math. (Only now am I getting better at math, not related to childhood... back on topic orz) Played pretend games usually involving fairy tales or Pokemon/Digimon. Read lots of books after I got good at reading. Sometimes I had a crush on other kids, usually I forgot about them because I was distracted by being not lonely because I had neighbors. Yikes, no wonder my mood is in the confused-sad zone these days without any friends close by. I visited relatives. Sometimes I drew or painted (These days I like to complete art tutorials).
Hung out with my neighbors. Went to school. Played chase a lot. Had to be tutored in reading and math. (Only now am I getting better at math, not related to childhood... back on topic orz) Played pretend games usually involving fairy tales or Pokemon/Digimon. Read lots of books after I got good at reading. Sometimes I had a crush on other kids, usually I forgot about them because I was distracted by being not lonely because I had neighbors. Yikes, no wonder my mood is in the confused-sad zone these days without any friends close by. I visited relatives. Sometimes I drew or painted (These days I like to complete art tutorials).
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5