Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | this week on "tumblr memes"
1 2 3 4 5 6
@YuuNishinoya
I'm unsure how I feel about the Sonic blog thing since I can't tell if that blog was serious or not (and if it was serious, talk about major squick!)

but as for Splatoon?
You're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid
(in reality, Splatoon is so fun! :D)
@YuuNishinoya
I'm unsure how I feel about the Sonic blog thing since I can't tell if that blog was serious or not (and if it was serious, talk about major squick!)

but as for Splatoon?
You're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid
(in reality, Splatoon is so fun! :D)
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
for people wondering about the sonic blog, it can be found here. the splatoon stuff is a little irritating as someone who cant focus very easily on home console games and doesnt own the game, but i love the character design and aesthetic of the game so im a LIL torn
for people wondering about the sonic blog, it can be found here. the splatoon stuff is a little irritating as someone who cant focus very easily on home console games and doesnt own the game, but i love the character design and aesthetic of the game so im a LIL torn
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
DOWN WITH MOD AMY
DOWN WITH MOD AMY
tumblr_p0k76xPlfm1tljlp8o1_400.gif
@BabyMelon Im sorry that there is so much spam in any tag you frequent- i've been having tons of fun reblogging all their posts with this image: [img] http://www.mbc.net/.imaging/stk/mbc/photo-mod4/media/Photos/2013/August/week-3/23-8-2013/max/BEE-MOVIE_1024/original/0a569282561178f6959b571e99ee76568ab1ec2c/BEE-MOVIE_1024.jpg[/img] @probablyzevran YEAH NO I DID THE SAME THING except i was disappointed when i saw nothing!! @Amie @Toothless JUSTICE at first, i was peeved because of mod sonic's anti-otherkin post, because i am otherkin myself. but then as i came to read more and more of it i realized just how much of an embarassment they were making of themselves and thought of a better way to poke fun at them, by replying to each of their posts with the above image. XD @UWUKUN AGREED edit: weird format issues ahoy
@BabyMelon
Im sorry that there is so much spam in any tag you frequent- i've been having tons of fun reblogging all their posts with this image:

BEE-MOVIE_1024.jpg

@probablyzevran
YEAH NO I DID THE SAME THING
except i was disappointed when i saw nothing!!

@Amie @Toothless
JUSTICE

at first, i was peeved because of mod sonic's anti-otherkin post, because i am otherkin myself. but then as i came to read more and more of it i realized just how much of an embarassment they were making of themselves and thought of a better way to poke fun at them, by replying to each of their posts with the above image. XD

@UWUKUN
AGREED

edit: weird format issues ahoy
0e7EtYn.png
@LordOmmadon @cresterson @PeridotGemini @Teenwolf @Toothless (sorry for double ping just wanna include everyone!) @crowcorvidae

Ive seen a lot of splatoon stuff too. all i know is that its about weird humanshaped squids.

someone wanna fill me in about it?
@LordOmmadon @cresterson @PeridotGemini @Teenwolf @Toothless (sorry for double ping just wanna include everyone!) @crowcorvidae

Ive seen a lot of splatoon stuff too. all i know is that its about weird humanshaped squids.

someone wanna fill me in about it?
0e7EtYn.png
i was totally betting on there being a FR thread devoted to this current meme madness on tumblr

i feel like one side of tumblr is all about splatoon while the other side is all about the sonic-for-real-justice blog
some of the splatoon stuff looks great but i dont have a wii u so yeah...

but honestly, the sonic blog is the funniest thing ive seen in ages

the drama going down is like a poorly done soap opera and i lOVE IT

DOWN WITH MOD AMY
JUSTICE FOR MOD SILVER
JUSTICE FOR MOD TAILS
JUSTICE FOR MOD TIKAL
i was totally betting on there being a FR thread devoted to this current meme madness on tumblr

i feel like one side of tumblr is all about splatoon while the other side is all about the sonic-for-real-justice blog
some of the splatoon stuff looks great but i dont have a wii u so yeah...

but honestly, the sonic blog is the funniest thing ive seen in ages

the drama going down is like a poorly done soap opera and i lOVE IT

DOWN WITH MOD AMY
JUSTICE FOR MOD SILVER
JUSTICE FOR MOD TAILS
JUSTICE FOR MOD TIKAL
-3 hours FR time
@davespriteegg
I've been following that too. It's beautiful.

D O W N W I T H M O D A M Y
@davespriteegg
I've been following that too. It's beautiful.

D O W N W I T H M O D A M Y
Illustration.png
@YuuNishinoya

Splatoon is a third-person shooter with a major focus on online play, where you're put in teams with the goal of filling up a higher percentage of the playing field with your team's color. It is a very fast-paced, addictive type of gameplay, and though there's a few people who sort of spoilsport it, it's overall a very fun time for everyone, even when you lose.

The secondary mode is known as the "hero" mode, which is more single-player focused and in turn is basically the game's storymode, but as said before, the multiplayer aspect earns more the focus. That said, this mode isn't slacking either.

There's also a variety of strategies to try out, gear to use, weapons (well, "weapons"- they're basically paint guns) to choose from, unique character designs, and all the puns

It is overall a very quirky, fun game reminiscent of "Jet Grind Radio" in many respects.
@YuuNishinoya

Splatoon is a third-person shooter with a major focus on online play, where you're put in teams with the goal of filling up a higher percentage of the playing field with your team's color. It is a very fast-paced, addictive type of gameplay, and though there's a few people who sort of spoilsport it, it's overall a very fun time for everyone, even when you lose.

The secondary mode is known as the "hero" mode, which is more single-player focused and in turn is basically the game's storymode, but as said before, the multiplayer aspect earns more the focus. That said, this mode isn't slacking either.

There's also a variety of strategies to try out, gear to use, weapons (well, "weapons"- they're basically paint guns) to choose from, unique character designs, and all the puns

It is overall a very quirky, fun game reminiscent of "Jet Grind Radio" in many respects.
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
@davespriteegg: I've been seeing that sonic stuff on my dash and it's hilarious. Mod Amy legit looks like a psycho with how she just goes after everything lol. I'm just waiting until the blog gloriously implodes on itself.

And as for splatoon,wellll.....seems like an interesting concept but it's on a game console I don't have so

edit: typo
@davespriteegg: I've been seeing that sonic stuff on my dash and it's hilarious. Mod Amy legit looks like a psycho with how she just goes after everything lol. I'm just waiting until the blog gloriously implodes on itself.

And as for splatoon,wellll.....seems like an interesting concept but it's on a game console I don't have so

edit: typo
mod silver was a precious cinnamon roll who did nothing wrong

@SpongyDoo

#down with mod amy
mod silver was a precious cinnamon roll who did nothing wrong

@SpongyDoo

#down with mod amy
the bears are in
1 2 3 4 5 6