Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | this week on "tumblr memes"
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm hoping the blog is a joke but either way it's both frustrating, gross and weirdly funny.
I'm hoping the blog is a joke but either way it's both frustrating, gross and weirdly funny.
@Chronosplit SKELETON WAAARRRRRRRRRR
@Chronosplit SKELETON WAAARRRRRRRRRR
0e7EtYn.png
@Chronosplit [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/1d1e51b22ec048c9560a3ee646d4a84f/tumblr_inline_npa25ggcB91ryz4x8_500.gif[/img]
@Chronosplit
tumblr_inline_npa25ggcB91ryz4x8_500.gif
15wxth5.png
I thought Tom Hiddleston owned Tumblr memes.

Has he suddenly lost ownership of Tumblr? If so, I'll make everyone kneel and grovel at his feet until he gets Tumblr back.

After all, we all know that freedom is life's great lie. Good thing Hiddles-errr, Loki-has never heard of dictatorships.
I thought Tom Hiddleston owned Tumblr memes.

Has he suddenly lost ownership of Tumblr? If so, I'll make everyone kneel and grovel at his feet until he gets Tumblr back.

After all, we all know that freedom is life's great lie. Good thing Hiddles-errr, Loki-has never heard of dictatorships.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Idk why but in my dash psmd is taken the control
like wat
Idk why but in my dash psmd is taken the control
like wat
sonic-for-real-justice is unfair!

mod amy in in there!

standing at the concession!

plotting her oppression!
sonic-for-real-justice is unfair!

mod amy in in there!

standing at the concession!

plotting her oppression!
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
ca9.png

anyone wanna trade rare pepes

ps this mod silver mod amy thing is so horrendous yet so hilarious at the same time
ca9.png

anyone wanna trade rare pepes

ps this mod silver mod amy thing is so horrendous yet so hilarious at the same time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
apparently there's people trying to summon ghosts by asking it questions with pencils?

the best one is on youtube: boop
apparently there's people trying to summon ghosts by asking it questions with pencils?

otfajr.jpg
JUSTICE FOR MOD SILVER 2K15

The best part is that I actually think they're serious about this. Nobody could stage a meme so masterful.
JUSTICE FOR MOD SILVER 2K15

The best part is that I actually think they're serious about this. Nobody could stage a meme so masterful.
wp1cEPW.png
[quote name="eternalstar" date=2015-06-02 17:31:08] apparently there's people trying to summon ghosts by asking it questions with pencils? the best one is on youtube: boop [/quote] Haha perfect. My roommate told me about this and the first thing I did was stack two pencils on top of one another, stared at it for a minute, and blew on it. Seems legit. Anyway, I've been unashamedly following the sonic drama for the last two days... I'd like to believe this is all one big joke. The drama is just... too perfect. But who knows.
eternalstar wrote on 2015-06-02:

Haha perfect. My roommate told me about this and the first thing I did was stack two pencils on top of one another, stared at it for a minute, and blew on it. Seems legit.

Anyway, I've been unashamedly following the sonic drama for the last two days... I'd like to believe this is all one big joke. The drama is just... too perfect. But who knows.
1 2 3 4 5 6