Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR College and College-Age Chat
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Narvix

That's simply amazing, and beautiful. I love hearing about people furthering their skills. I mean, I can personally say that after almost 4 years my own skills have if not quadrupled, at least tripled. It's something that just take work and effort in order to get better, just like any other skill. If you were to take the class as well, you'd see your own skills increasing.
@Narvix

That's simply amazing, and beautiful. I love hearing about people furthering their skills. I mean, I can personally say that after almost 4 years my own skills have if not quadrupled, at least tripled. It's something that just take work and effort in order to get better, just like any other skill. If you were to take the class as well, you'd see your own skills increasing.
STicon.png
LJfZA40.png
OPFWPxg.png
3Atxu83.png
MHHKqsF.png
mlHpBMC.png
J8QoPxT.png
TWSJTng.png
41HYCJP.png
87551422.png imageedit-1-5001644203.png
@Oakensveine I have taken an art class before. Two exactly. I just find it's not suited for me. I don't have the same level of enjoyment, working on an art piece (in familiar and unfamiliar mediums) for a grade in a pressed amount of time, as I do outside of the classroom setting.

@Dandelionqueen I'm too lazy to look things up for creative writing aha I'm happy with my RPs and my short stories/novels. :3

@Ravette Ooohhh I know the feeling. Despite being a bit behind, I'm excited to be this close to graduating. My excitement is mixed with fear though. Those nagging doubts of "what if I can't pay off my student loans?" or "what if I don't get the job I wanted?" and the like. It's scary!

@katephoria It's quite alright! I'm kind of set on my class course and don't really plan to deviate much at this point.
@Oakensveine I have taken an art class before. Two exactly. I just find it's not suited for me. I don't have the same level of enjoyment, working on an art piece (in familiar and unfamiliar mediums) for a grade in a pressed amount of time, as I do outside of the classroom setting.

@Dandelionqueen I'm too lazy to look things up for creative writing aha I'm happy with my RPs and my short stories/novels. :3

@Ravette Ooohhh I know the feeling. Despite being a bit behind, I'm excited to be this close to graduating. My excitement is mixed with fear though. Those nagging doubts of "what if I can't pay off my student loans?" or "what if I don't get the job I wanted?" and the like. It's scary!

@katephoria It's quite alright! I'm kind of set on my class course and don't really plan to deviate much at this point.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
4th year pharmacy student over here! I think I've got some white stress hairs on my head somewhere (other than my single white eyelash. No idea what's up with that xD)

For any pharmacy people lurking, I'm in a 0-6 program, so I'm in year 4 of the 6.

I do love writing and drawing, though~ I'm decent at writing, not so much at the drawing lol. I also do a butt-ton of crafts, like cross-stitch, crochet, bobbin lace. You name it, I've probably either tried it or am planning on starting a project on it in the future (you know, when I get that mythical thing called "free time").
4th year pharmacy student over here! I think I've got some white stress hairs on my head somewhere (other than my single white eyelash. No idea what's up with that xD)

For any pharmacy people lurking, I'm in a 0-6 program, so I'm in year 4 of the 6.

I do love writing and drawing, though~ I'm decent at writing, not so much at the drawing lol. I also do a butt-ton of crafts, like cross-stitch, crochet, bobbin lace. You name it, I've probably either tried it or am planning on starting a project on it in the future (you know, when I get that mythical thing called "free time").
@Narvix

To be honest, I hate when my end goal for art is a grade.. but I love the classes that are more for personal growth and fun
@Narvix

To be honest, I hate when my end goal for art is a grade.. but I love the classes that are more for personal growth and fun
STicon.png
LJfZA40.png
OPFWPxg.png
3Atxu83.png
MHHKqsF.png
mlHpBMC.png
J8QoPxT.png
TWSJTng.png
41HYCJP.png
87551422.png imageedit-1-5001644203.png
@Narvix Ooh I don't have that. I work full time. I was actually full time work and full time school this semester. I have a really nice paying job a good amount over minimum wage.

I'm working towards a job I love but I can always fall back on what I'm doing now which is accounts payable. ^^
@Narvix Ooh I don't have that. I work full time. I was actually full time work and full time school this semester. I have a really nice paying job a good amount over minimum wage.

I'm working towards a job I love but I can always fall back on what I'm doing now which is accounts payable. ^^
Hi! I'm a senior at UNC and at some point I just completely quit caring about my classmates seeing me play with pixel dragon games. Although the girl who sits behind me in one of my classes saw me playing and she plays too! You're definitely not on your own :D
Hi! I'm a senior at UNC and at some point I just completely quit caring about my classmates seeing me play with pixel dragon games. Although the girl who sits behind me in one of my classes saw me playing and she plays too! You're definitely not on your own :D
@Narvix
Physics major bros high-five!
What year are you currently in? I'm first year and while mechanics isn't the most exciting thing, we'll be covering chaos theory at the end which I'm hella excited for.

But yes, dragons are too awesome to pass by :')
@Narvix
Physics major bros high-five!
What year are you currently in? I'm first year and while mechanics isn't the most exciting thing, we'll be covering chaos theory at the end which I'm hella excited for.

But yes, dragons are too awesome to pass by :')
@Narvix I just started and just got out of college in the last year. I also majored in Physics, though I minored in CS :)
@Narvix I just started and just got out of college in the last year. I also majored in Physics, though I minored in CS :)
@Cheeseburger
Whooo Geology!

@Narvix

My friend who just joined (@Lolasky) and I will shamelessly talk about our dragons in public.
I wouldn't even worry about it, if people make fun of you for something you love that's as harmless as a website then its not like they would be mature enough for their opinion to matter anyway. I also take the occasional odd look as a sign that I'm interesting enough for people to notice, it usually helps break the ice for the other more interesting people who I like to be friends with. :)
Keep dragoning on!
@Cheeseburger
Whooo Geology!

@Narvix

My friend who just joined (@Lolasky) and I will shamelessly talk about our dragons in public.
I wouldn't even worry about it, if people make fun of you for something you love that's as harmless as a website then its not like they would be mature enough for their opinion to matter anyway. I also take the occasional odd look as a sign that I'm interesting enough for people to notice, it usually helps break the ice for the other more interesting people who I like to be friends with. :)
Keep dragoning on!
JWlblI8.png
Hey y'all! I'm a junior going to college in Maryland and majoring in History and International Relations, specializing in Poland and Eastern Europe. I'm not in Maryland right now though. I'm currently studying abroad in Warsaw, Poland and will be here until at least the end of June. Are there any other FR college students studying abroad?
Hey y'all! I'm a junior going to college in Maryland and majoring in History and International Relations, specializing in Poland and Eastern Europe. I'm not in Maryland right now though. I'm currently studying abroad in Warsaw, Poland and will be here until at least the end of June. Are there any other FR college students studying abroad?
clockworkvixen_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yy1.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23