Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Absurd Phobias!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45
i get really anxious and panicky if i don't drive while with people.

my grandma is scared of lizards

idk
i get really anxious and panicky if i don't drive while with people.

my grandma is scared of lizards

idk
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Mirrors. It's related to my BDD and is pretty crippling.

On a lighter note, when I was little, I was afraid of picking flowers because I thought they'd get mad at me.

On a lighter note, when I was little, I was afraid of picking flowers because I thought they'd get mad at me.

I'm afraid of balloons. I don't mind if I'm a distance from them but I get really terrified that they ate suddenly going to pop on me. I hate the loud unexpected sudden noise
I'm afraid of balloons. I don't mind if I'm a distance from them but I get really terrified that they ate suddenly going to pop on me. I hate the loud unexpected sudden noise

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
i am afraid of fuzzy caterpillars. they look pokey and it just freaks me out hahaa
i am afraid of fuzzy caterpillars. they look pokey and it just freaks me out hahaa
Space movies.

Apollo 13? Lol no.

Gravity was great, but I couldn't handle it, especially on the wide screen.

Space itself is rlly cool though, and I've always had a fascination with dying out in space, but space movies? Nope. Nope. Nope.
Space movies.

Apollo 13? Lol no.

Gravity was great, but I couldn't handle it, especially on the wide screen.

Space itself is rlly cool though, and I've always had a fascination with dying out in space, but space movies? Nope. Nope. Nope.
nzqnkq.png
I'm terrified of fainting. Nearly did twice and with my emetophobia, the nausea and the dizziness combined was not pleasant at all.

I'm also terrified of insects and the like, such as spiders and isopods. ;-; Dragonflies, butterflies, and mantises (particularly orchid mantises!) are alright but everything else? GET IT AWAY FR O M M E. don't even show me pictures. ecchhhh
I'm terrified of fainting. Nearly did twice and with my emetophobia, the nausea and the dizziness combined was not pleasant at all.

I'm also terrified of insects and the like, such as spiders and isopods. ;-; Dragonflies, butterflies, and mantises (particularly orchid mantises!) are alright but everything else? GET IT AWAY FR O M M E. don't even show me pictures. ecchhhh
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
hhhhhhtht.

holes. HOLES.

i don't mind big holes like the stuff you dig to plant that new tree, but tiny holes that are close together freak me out. it literally makes me want to scratch my skin off.

things like lotus seed pods and bubbles that appear black are the absolute worst. it's called Trypophobia.

please do not google it because it might set you off even worse than it does me, and i don't want anyone to go through that. especially the image section. it's terrifying. i refuse to go near termite-infested wood or look at unwrapped straws put together.

it makes me feel like they will grow on my skin if i look at it too long, and it's just. no. please. get it away from me. i also get irrationally angry at the holes for some reason, and mom reported that i once took a hammer to a rock on the windowsill that was covered in like holes.

->

i also hate needles. i can handle them, but i can't use them for very long before i start freaking out and imagining them piercing my skin even though it's piercing the fabric.
hhhhhhtht.

holes. HOLES.

i don't mind big holes like the stuff you dig to plant that new tree, but tiny holes that are close together freak me out. it literally makes me want to scratch my skin off.

things like lotus seed pods and bubbles that appear black are the absolute worst. it's called Trypophobia.

please do not google it because it might set you off even worse than it does me, and i don't want anyone to go through that. especially the image section. it's terrifying. i refuse to go near termite-infested wood or look at unwrapped straws put together.

it makes me feel like they will grow on my skin if i look at it too long, and it's just. no. please. get it away from me. i also get irrationally angry at the holes for some reason, and mom reported that i once took a hammer to a rock on the windowsill that was covered in like holes.

->

i also hate needles. i can handle them, but i can't use them for very long before i start freaking out and imagining them piercing my skin even though it's piercing the fabric.
I have a small fear of a brown recluse being in my shoes or my towels when I leave them laying around for a few days.
I have a small fear of a brown recluse being in my shoes or my towels when I leave them laying around for a few days.
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I am afraid to dangle my legs off my bed because I'm afraid something will eat my toes.
I am afraid to dangle my legs off my bed because I'm afraid something will eat my toes.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45