Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your phobias?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have a fear of bats... those horrible flying creatures. It's funny, cause they never bothered me as a kid, heck, I loved them as a kid but now I can't stand to look at them. There's an ad on a TV channel I watch and it's basically a segment or some footage of a swarm of bats flying from a large tree. I can't stand that add, and end up leaving the room and hiding in my room. Also, there's a children's video game that I play which involves you travelling through a cave with bats hanging off the roof of the cave. I can hardly do this section of the game without having to pause the game and calm myself down. My heart beats so fast during that section of the game, and I sweat a lot.

I also fear cicadas and grasshoppers. I avoid them at all costs. It's a bit hard because it's the time of year when both cicadas and grasshoppers are plentiful.
I have a fear of bats... those horrible flying creatures. It's funny, cause they never bothered me as a kid, heck, I loved them as a kid but now I can't stand to look at them. There's an ad on a TV channel I watch and it's basically a segment or some footage of a swarm of bats flying from a large tree. I can't stand that add, and end up leaving the room and hiding in my room. Also, there's a children's video game that I play which involves you travelling through a cave with bats hanging off the roof of the cave. I can hardly do this section of the game without having to pause the game and calm myself down. My heart beats so fast during that section of the game, and I sweat a lot.

I also fear cicadas and grasshoppers. I avoid them at all costs. It's a bit hard because it's the time of year when both cicadas and grasshoppers are plentiful.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Claustrophobia (enclosed spaces) and thalassophobia (sea). I try to avoid both as much as possible.
Claustrophobia (enclosed spaces) and thalassophobia (sea). I try to avoid both as much as possible.
buttons, and its impossible to avoid
buttons, and its impossible to avoid
Arachnophobia. That just being one. [img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/nope_spider.gif
Arachnophobia. That just being one.
nope_spider.gif
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13