Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BJDs and other dollies
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 421 422
@bandit1971

lololol I say go for it! And yeah I've watched SAO, I enjoyed the designs but not quite so much the characters (Common complaint but they're not wrong imo). And that is true, especially since I guess they didn't mention DDS body just yet so there could be 2 male body types existing, which does give more of a chance of hybriding. And on Asuna I say if because for all I know, could be next Dollpa or after I acquire Miku in some miraculous event ala Y!JA (My luck is terrribleeeeeeeeeeeeeee in general so hopefully it's being saved for when I've got the money for Miks ).
@bandit1971

lololol I say go for it! And yeah I've watched SAO, I enjoyed the designs but not quite so much the characters (Common complaint but they're not wrong imo). And that is true, especially since I guess they didn't mention DDS body just yet so there could be 2 male body types existing, which does give more of a chance of hybriding. And on Asuna I say if because for all I know, could be next Dollpa or after I acquire Miku in some miraculous event ala Y!JA (My luck is terrribleeeeeeeeeeeeeee in general so hopefully it's being saved for when I've got the money for Miks ).
signature.jpg has stopped responding. Please refresh the page to view the file.
@Disconnect

My luck is pretty bad too xD But I'm really hoping you can get Miku ;w; I know you've been wanting her for ages.
@Disconnect

My luck is pretty bad too xD But I'm really hoping you can get Miku ;w; I know you've been wanting her for ages.
@bandit1971

Hopefully. Although I'm tempted to aim more to the Asuna as they just released the promo pics of her (And fulls of Kirito). Idk, we shall see if they release more information on them and if it's too soon I'll stick to Miku.
@bandit1971

Hopefully. Although I'm tempted to aim more to the Asuna as they just released the promo pics of her (And fulls of Kirito). Idk, we shall see if they release more information on them and if it's too soon I'll stick to Miku.
@Disconnect I can used to not be able to manage them well... But I'm older now, and my wife also manages our funds so it's easier to be able to get layaway planned out. My wife's fourth doll is due to arrive by Friday, and I'm really excited for her! She deserves to have her sisters together finally. XD We had her doll on layaway, too. It was really quickly paid off, though. BUT YES. I will take pictures of her when she arrives. I'm so stupid excited. I only have the May payment left. Then she should be on her way home. She is going to be my birthday present. My birthday is May 15th. X3 Oooh, gotcha, gotcha. That still sounds like fun! :D I just got a Volks the other day, actually. Not that kind, though. [img]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag216/DapperQueen/20170331_191519_zps4makyba0.png[/img] GOSH DARN IT DOMINIC IS CUTE. I haven't had him around for long. I got him on the 1st of April. o.o @bandit1971 We will figure it out! x3 I know we will. Even if it means that you'll just have to meet her when she is already unboxed. Yeeees! :D I saw on Instagram! They were so pretty. I should be getting my Sprouty eyes today. I'll take pictures when I can! I'm super excited for them. I hope they live up to my expectations. 'Cause they are pretty damn high.
@Disconnect

I can used to not be able to manage them well... But I'm older now, and my wife also manages our funds so it's easier to be able to get layaway planned out. My wife's fourth doll is due to arrive by Friday, and I'm really excited for her! She deserves to have her sisters together finally. XD We had her doll on layaway, too. It was really quickly paid off, though.

BUT YES. I will take pictures of her when she arrives. I'm so stupid excited. I only have the May payment left. Then she should be on her way home. She is going to be my birthday present. My birthday is May 15th. X3

Oooh, gotcha, gotcha. That still sounds like fun! :D I just got a Volks the other day, actually. Not that kind, though.

20170331_191519_zps4makyba0.png

GOSH DARN IT DOMINIC IS CUTE. I haven't had him around for long. I got him on the 1st of April. o.o

@bandit1971

We will figure it out! x3 I know we will. Even if it means that you'll just have to meet her when she is already unboxed.

Yeeees! :D I saw on Instagram! They were so pretty. I should be getting my Sprouty eyes today. I'll take pictures when I can! I'm super excited for them. I hope they live up to my expectations. 'Cause they are pretty damn high.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
Omg I thought BJ-D was an abbreviation for smth WRONCHY and SICK. Haha but personally I do not own any BJDs, I think porcelain dolls or ragdolls are much cuter!
Omg I thought BJ-D was an abbreviation for smth WRONCHY and SICK. Haha but personally I do not own any BJDs, I think porcelain dolls or ragdolls are much cuter!
TUMBLR DOT COM VIDEO GAMES + ART & AESTHETIC
@DapperQueen

lol Yeah. And awesome on both dolls! I kinda want a Volks Resin but... Vinyl is my main focus atm, then a bit of my figures and then I'll see where I go from there. Maybe I'll acquire a Fairyland Celine, as I've dreamt of owning her for a lil bit.
@DapperQueen

lol Yeah. And awesome on both dolls! I kinda want a Volks Resin but... Vinyl is my main focus atm, then a bit of my figures and then I'll see where I go from there. Maybe I'll acquire a Fairyland Celine, as I've dreamt of owning her for a lil bit.
Tbh it makes my day when I go into Walmart for food and instead walk out of the store with a new outfit for my custom doll lol.
Tbh it makes my day when I go into Walmart for food and instead walk out of the store with a new outfit for my custom doll lol.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
[url=https://flic.kr/p/TmQUzs][img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3934/33710067332_7276e0f646_n.jpg[/img][/url] So I haven't taken photos of my new Oscardoll eyes yet, but I did get around to getting a photo of my newer FL Momo head using my old Oscar eyes xDD @Disconnect Ehh I didn't like her ears aha. But that's okay, I'm not in any rush to buy a "new" limited Dollfie xD I do still really like their clothes though. (But again, Miku usually has the better outfits just because Miku herself is popular [i]everywhere[/i] so even her figures have all the nice cute things fml. ) @DapperQueen Eyes! I'm gonna go bug you about that now. (Because I want to see what they look like and not just the company photos kjsf) Also yes even if we have to see her once she's been opened that'll be fine ;w; [s]I wanna play with that horse body fkad[/s]
33710067332_7276e0f646_n.jpg

So I haven't taken photos of my new Oscardoll eyes yet, but I did get around to getting a photo of my newer FL Momo head using my old Oscar eyes xDD

@Disconnect

Ehh I didn't like her ears aha. But that's okay, I'm not in any rush to buy a "new" limited Dollfie xD I do still really like their clothes though. (But again, Miku usually has the better outfits just because Miku herself is popular everywhere so even her figures have all the nice cute things fml. )

@DapperQueen

Eyes! I'm gonna go bug you about that now. (Because I want to see what they look like and not just the company photos kjsf)

Also yes even if we have to see her once she's been opened that'll be fine ;w; I wanna play with that horse body fkad
@bandit1971 oops thread lurking - but those oscardoll eyes are GORGEOUS omg - my ideal is to have all three of my boy's eyes in some style of oscardoll, only have the budget for one of his eyes to be rn ;v;
@bandit1971 oops thread lurking - but those oscardoll eyes are GORGEOUS omg - my ideal is to have all three of my boy's eyes in some style of oscardoll, only have the budget for one of his eyes to be rn ;v;
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu

Ahh thank you ;w; Those are the eyes that came with my Fairyland Sia, so I didn't really spend anything extra on them since I was already getting the doll. (Now her on the other hand e-e ) I'll eventually get photos of the eyes I just got (maybe, the weather has been super gross) but I got these and then these.

I'm not a huge fan of using Oscardoll for everyone just because I really like other styles of eyes too, but I do love the ones I've got. Buying the two was kind of a hit on my budget but I've been in love with them for almost a year now so I finally caved.

Do you have an idea on what ones you wanna get?
@viu

Ahh thank you ;w; Those are the eyes that came with my Fairyland Sia, so I didn't really spend anything extra on them since I was already getting the doll. (Now her on the other hand e-e ) I'll eventually get photos of the eyes I just got (maybe, the weather has been super gross) but I got these and then these.

I'm not a huge fan of using Oscardoll for everyone just because I really like other styles of eyes too, but I do love the ones I've got. Buying the two was kind of a hit on my budget but I've been in love with them for almost a year now so I finally caved.

Do you have an idea on what ones you wanna get?
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 421 422