Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@WatersKnight

Apologies if I've already joined in on this (though I believe it was another thread, actually) but I'd love to join!

Minecraft Username: milkymaelstrom
FR Username: godheadharley
FR User ID: 75604
Read the rules?: Of course!
What do you specialize in?: Building/farming
@WatersKnight

Apologies if I've already joined in on this (though I believe it was another thread, actually) but I'd love to join!

Minecraft Username: milkymaelstrom
FR Username: godheadharley
FR User ID: 75604
Read the rules?: Of course!
What do you specialize in?: Building/farming
Rin | he/him | FR time +3

Back after a three year break lol
@Miashin Whitelisted! Will PM server IP to you.

@godheadharley Nope, it doesn't seem you've joined in on this until now! I've whitelisted ya and sent a skype contact request. c:
@Miashin Whitelisted! Will PM server IP to you.

@godheadharley Nope, it doesn't seem you've joined in on this until now! I've whitelisted ya and sent a skype contact request. c:
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@oneXWolf It certainly is! I've whitelisted you and I'll PM you the server IP.
@oneXWolf It certainly is! I've whitelisted you and I'll PM you the server IP.
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Can we talk about what our activities on the server in this thread?
Can we talk about what our activities on the server in this thread?
@Miashin Yes! Feel free to discuss things here to your hearts content. If my attention specifically needs to be grabbed, just ping me ^^
@Miashin Yes! Feel free to discuss things here to your hearts content. If my attention specifically needs to be grabbed, just ping me ^^
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: CommanderKitsune
FR Username: kitsuneoftime
FR User ID: 98629
Read the rules?: yes
What do you specialize in?: errr...i haven't played on pc minecraft in a while, and i would play on gamemode servers when i did. but i would say hunting/gathering, farming, and mining(?) maybe.
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: CommanderKitsune
FR Username: kitsuneoftime
FR User ID: 98629
Read the rules?: yes
What do you specialize in?: errr...i haven't played on pc minecraft in a while, and i would play on gamemode servers when i did. but i would say hunting/gathering, farming, and mining(?) maybe.
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
@kitsuneoftime Whitelisted! Will PM ya the IP.
@kitsuneoftime Whitelisted! Will PM ya the IP.
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Minecraft Username: Whitatoodanis
FR Username: Outsane
FR User ID: 4316
Read the rules?: Yes, with much difficulty, though. )x The underline and italicizing makes it hard on my dyslexia. Lol.
What do you specialize in?: Farming & mining

@WatersKnight
Minecraft Username: Whitatoodanis
FR Username: Outsane
FR User ID: 4316
Read the rules?: Yes, with much difficulty, though. )x The underline and italicizing makes it hard on my dyslexia. Lol.
What do you specialize in?: Farming & mining

@WatersKnight
Mirror
Mirror Collection: 528/???
Minecraft Username: spottedfang234
FR Username: SweetEkk0
FR User ID: 91097
Read the rules?: yes, all of them, took me forever tho
What do you specialize in?: Haha . . .. everything. Mostly, on past servers, i was a rockin' merchant and potions dealer, as it got me supplies fast and efficiently. I also dabble in mining and farming, as they have good payout as well. At one point i was a scribe, and had to write don basic happenings on a server, which took around 30% of the Minecraft Day to complete, but it got done. Another time i was a judge in PvP matches and watched for any altering or disobeying to the rules? it was an odd job, but the payout for that one was amazing, as i was given special permissions as to where i could go (i could go to the Mod Village and Admin's House, which was a huge perk). i think my weakest point is building, because even though i am very creative, i tend to draw a blank on buildings.
Minecraft Username: spottedfang234
FR Username: SweetEkk0
FR User ID: 91097
Read the rules?: yes, all of them, took me forever tho
What do you specialize in?: Haha . . .. everything. Mostly, on past servers, i was a rockin' merchant and potions dealer, as it got me supplies fast and efficiently. I also dabble in mining and farming, as they have good payout as well. At one point i was a scribe, and had to write don basic happenings on a server, which took around 30% of the Minecraft Day to complete, but it got done. Another time i was a judge in PvP matches and watched for any altering or disobeying to the rules? it was an odd job, but the payout for that one was amazing, as i was given special permissions as to where i could go (i could go to the Mod Village and Admin's House, which was a huge perk). i think my weakest point is building, because even though i am very creative, i tend to draw a blank on buildings.
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Just a heads up, I'll not be on the server much for the next few days since I'll be levelling fodder for Ice Flight's raffle.

I was going to put up screenshots of my past activity too, but apperantly I'd changed my screenshot shortcut at some point and forgotten. So I don't actually have any. D:

I was going to name and shame that witch that killed me so often too.
Just a heads up, I'll not be on the server much for the next few days since I'll be levelling fodder for Ice Flight's raffle.

I was going to put up screenshots of my past activity too, but apperantly I'd changed my screenshot shortcut at some point and forgotten. So I don't actually have any. D:

I was going to name and shame that witch that killed me so often too.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38