Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mass Effect! [SPOILERS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@munbird That is understandable.
@munbird That is understandable.
a71d855648.png
BTW if you guys haven't seen already def check out the song Reignite by Malukah. it's basically the theme song for my Shep and i definitely didn't cry the first many times i listened to it nope not at all.

not at all................ quiet sobbing
BTW if you guys haven't seen already def check out the song Reignite by Malukah. it's basically the theme song for my Shep and i definitely didn't cry the first many times i listened to it nope not at all.

not at all................ quiet sobbing
@munbird Yes, definitely.

AUGH Reignite makes my CRY MY EYES OUT I love that song. I love Malukah's stuff in general.

OH ALSO check out this Mass Effect Video. It's great.
@munbird Yes, definitely.

AUGH Reignite makes my CRY MY EYES OUT I love that song. I love Malukah's stuff in general.

OH ALSO check out this Mass Effect Video. It's great.
@Sazuka57
ugh i love malukah's music
have you listened to her version of times like these??? even more tears ugh

that video had a pretty cool concept and an interesting style. animation was a bit off in places but otherwise cool! (i'm p hard on animation most of the time)

and now for something completely different
@Sazuka57
ugh i love malukah's music
have you listened to her version of times like these??? even more tears ugh

that video had a pretty cool concept and an interesting style. animation was a bit off in places but otherwise cool! (i'm p hard on animation most of the time)

and now for something completely different
@munbird

no i have not listened to that. I shall do so immediately.
I got distracted by the Legends of the Frost. > .>

Oh my GOD. What. I don't even.
Seriously WHAT?
I really don't even. @ .@;;;;
@munbird

no i have not listened to that. I shall do so immediately.
I got distracted by the Legends of the Frost. > .>

Oh my GOD. What. I don't even.
Seriously WHAT?
I really don't even. @ .@;;;;
@Sazuka57
dat animation tho

(idk i find it hilarious, esp joker's parts)

omg legends of the frost yessssssssssssssssss
@Sazuka57
dat animation tho

(idk i find it hilarious, esp joker's parts)

omg legends of the frost yessssssssssssssssss
@munbird
they were tossing stuff at Joker's head. Joker has brittle bone disease. You don't toss things at his head. @. @;;;;

Legens of the Frost is fantastic. I need to download it someday.
@munbird
they were tossing stuff at Joker's head. Joker has brittle bone disease. You don't toss things at his head. @. @;;;;

Legens of the Frost is fantastic. I need to download it someday.
@Sazuka57
legion also shot him in the leg. that's why it's a comedy~
@Sazuka57
legion also shot him in the leg. that's why it's a comedy~
@munbird I knowwww. It just. AUGH. @ .@;;
@munbird I knowwww. It just. AUGH. @ .@;;
Oh my goodness yes, I absolutely adore the series. I am mostly paragon.. but hey everyone should enjoy a renegade action every once in a while, am I right. Fem shep is my thing of course and I love Garrus and Thane. If there was a choice for Legion I would probs take it. And my "little" baby, Grunt. He is so adorable and he is almost exactly like a child for all sheps.
Oh my goodness yes, I absolutely adore the series. I am mostly paragon.. but hey everyone should enjoy a renegade action every once in a while, am I right. Fem shep is my thing of course and I love Garrus and Thane. If there was a choice for Legion I would probs take it. And my "little" baby, Grunt. He is so adorable and he is almost exactly like a child for all sheps.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7